PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! Think ive screwed my needles

Deano_EK
28-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Ok i got a set of white faced dials off ebay to replace the stock black ones, i fitted them and i cant get my speedo to set at zero and my tacho now seems stuch :eek: , the fuel guage is fine and ive almost reset the temp guage properly, ive being trying to fix them for the last 3 hours and ive almost given up, is there anyone who can fix this? I rang a couple of auto electrical places and they all said no and i dont know who would do that, can anyone tell me how to fix it? A place that could fix it? Or am i just better off buying another stock cluster and leaving it alone cause this seems like to much of a pain in the ass, when i did it in my old car everything returned to normal, this has being a bloody nightmare.
Please help.
Deano.

aimre
28-05-2007, 05:37 PM
You took the needles off didnt you? Even though i told u not to, and showed u other ppl coments no to do so.......

Weq
28-05-2007, 05:47 PM
just listen to the buzz under ur hood. i can tell u how fast ur going 3 cars away.

vtec roar is either 60, 80, 120 or 180km/hr.

edit: oh wait, white u aint got vtec. ur stuff3d man.

Deano_EK
28-05-2007, 05:55 PM
You took the needles off didnt you? Even though i told u not to, and showed u other ppl coments no to do so.......

Mate last thing i need is smart arse comments, if u dont have anything helpful to say dont bother posting, this site is about helping out others with problems like this not about being a dick.

creativepunka
28-05-2007, 06:00 PM
I did this with my speedo not long ago. Its a bit of trial and error, you need to have it pluged in and the ignition on. It should sit just above the stopper on 0kph. hope i helped

Weq
28-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Mate last thing i need is smart arse comments, if u dont have anything helpful to say dont bother posting, this site is about helping out others with problems like this not about being a dick.

Dont worry bout him man! chin up!

PS. can u pass this onto ur mum. It will help stop any future threads like this.

http://www4.nau.edu/fronske/brochures/images/condom.jpg

Drew
28-05-2007, 06:07 PM

It was hardly a smart arse comment...

I know how to fix it but I'm not gonna tell you now

steve88
28-05-2007, 06:07 PM
stop being an asshole.

perhaps you can get these recalibrated at a mechanics or someone with a dyno?

aimre
28-05-2007, 06:13 PM

I have tried to help you, you've PMed me more than once, and i was nice enough not only to give u an answer, but search and find the same answer from others and u still didnt listen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/aimre/dials.jpg

Deano_EK
28-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Look im sorry if i took your comment the wrong way, im going to give it a go by adjusting when its all hooked up with ignition on tomorow arvo after work, its doing my head in working on it for like last 5 hours. And Drew if you have an input to this can you please tell me.

Drew
28-05-2007, 06:22 PM
You will just attack me...

Deano_EK
28-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Cmon dude, im sorry if i seemed so harsh, ive just being waiting to put these things in for the last week and now ive got the shits with them.

dc2dc2dc2
29-05-2007, 12:24 AM
*CLOSED GUYS*

this thread is going no where...and stop attacking eachother.