PDA

View Full Version : cams...

brownes
30-05-2007, 03:11 PM
hey i m thinking about turbo charging my b18c and opening the engine.... i was wondering what is the diffrent between N/A Cams and turbo charge Cams? can i use N/A cams for my turbo charge b18c? and which one should i go for no as in brand but do i look at the degree or the lift or the .... wat ever

brownes
31-05-2007, 04:59 AM
UP OH YEAHHH!!! ANY one got ideas??

DLO01
31-05-2007, 06:20 AM
Hey man, I see you have 2 threads going at the same time?

Really, any cam will work with turbocharging, but its really about the whole turbo motor package and where you wanna go.

People will argue what cams they like etc, you can use stock ITR cams, toda cams, crower turbo cams, some like the turbo cams, some like NA cams.

As I said it really comes down the turbo selection and the whole package in general.

DynoDave
31-05-2007, 07:43 AM
hey i m thinking about turbo charging my b18c and opening the engine.... i was wondering what is the diffrent between N/A Cams and turbo charge Cams? can i use N/A cams for my turbo charge b18c? and which one should i go for no as in brand but do i look at the degree or the lift or the .... wat ever
Why do you feel your need cams in your engine what power is it putting out now and what boost are you running what compression what ECU what turbo what intake manifold,very hard to answer a question without knowing your COMPLETE setup.
Regards Dyno Dave