PDA

View Full Version : Connections at rear of stock Honda (kenwood) CD Receiver

bobzed
07-07-2004, 03:40 PM
:roll: I picked up a Honda CD Reciever from a recycle yard for ten bucks with the aim of using it in my garage. I have no idea what model it originally came from. I've trawled through the harness section without success. I've had no luck searching on the kenwood model number (CX-402WCVH2). The receiver has two sockets, one white and one blue. The blue socket has its matching plug with about 40mm of cable attached. There's nothing in the white plug. The colours of the wires don't seem to match any of the posts discussing loom codes nor at the install doctor website. I'd appreciate any help with regard to the wiring assignments. Also if someone can help with basic operating insructions, that'd be useful as well. lastly, the receiver has anti-theft written on the front so I'm assuming it needs a code to be insterted when powered up. Any help in that regard would be useful as well.

Thanks

Bob Z

bobzed
09-07-2004, 03:15 PM
All relax, I opened up the receiver and traced the connections from the cct board. Now for the security code. I guess it'll have to be a call/visit to Honda.

bobzed
18-07-2004, 04:45 PM
You won't believe it, I guessed the pin number. Machine works on the bench a treat. Yuk Yuk

Javed
18-07-2004, 04:50 PM
whoa, thats crazy. thought it would be impossible.

wynode
18-07-2004, 08:26 PM
LOL@Guessed!