PDA

View Full Version : emo section in lounge?

panda[cRx]
06-06-2007, 10:25 PM
with an amazing abundance of emo threads filling the lounge these days can we make a seperate section for them so we dont have to sift thru them to find real useless lounge posts?

with a seperate section it would also make it easier for the people that love to have a laugh at these threads and hang shit on the OP

exhibit a
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67164

exhibit b
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68280

exhibit c
petronas threads

dc2dc2dc2
06-06-2007, 10:28 PM
ahahahahaha..... EMO threads are the in thing at the moment.

Im sure they will die off with the EMO's

Q_ball
06-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeh there seems to be a lot of ppl on ozhonda going through some sorta traumatic stage in there lives....

But i still dont think that this justifies a whole new section Loz lol

m3ntAL_l2
06-06-2007, 10:29 PM
Im sure they will die off with the EMO's

LMAO thats harsh.... *eyeroll*

tRipitaka
06-06-2007, 10:30 PM
the mall's balls

Q_ball
06-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Balls? O_o

panda[cRx]
06-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Yeh there seems to be a lot of ppl on ozhonda going through some sorta traumatic stage in there lives....

But i still dont think that this justifies a whole new section Loz lol

there are more emo threads than in the 'other hondas' section lol

SiReal
06-06-2007, 10:33 PM
cmon lawz, why not express your concern in the lounge - just make a new thread appropriately titled "I just don't understand" or to that effect.

emo threads are good for the first time but not too many. Perhaps we should get Queerball to delete and ate a note "Harden the f up". something like that.

dc2dc2dc2
06-06-2007, 10:36 PM
If qball starts deleting every emo post then he will be called a nazi

his allready a nazi as it is. We don't want him to be even more tight. I don't wanna see his camel toe again.

Q_ball
06-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Perhaps we should get Queerball to delete and ate a note "Harden the f up". something like that.

I get enough hate mail thanks Jeff ;) hahahaha

Q_ball
06-06-2007, 10:38 PM

his allready a nazi as it is. We don't want him to be even more tight. I don't wanna see his camel toe again.

Sif im a nazi!!!
If enforcing the rules of the forum is being a Nazi then slay me! :p

dc2dc2dc2
06-06-2007, 10:44 PM
/me slays Q_Ball

Dxs
06-06-2007, 10:48 PM
this thread is emo

|N|
06-06-2007, 10:49 PM

reminds me of the camel toe v2.3

Mr_will
06-06-2007, 10:50 PM
+1 for emo section

bennjamin
06-06-2007, 10:54 PM
you guys are a great example to everyone . This isnt the mod-spam area lol.

Panda , we have the spam thread already and thats what it will stay at. Feel free to update them tho and keep em up the top

Mr_will
06-06-2007, 11:00 PM
you guys are a great example to everyone . This isnt the mod-spam area lol.

Panda , we have the spam thread already and thats what it will stay at. Feel free to update them tho and keep em up the top

yeah but the emo threads are shitting people off.

bennjamin
06-06-2007, 11:04 PM
If you dont like it dont look in them. Soon enough they will disappear out of recent memory.

yourfather
06-06-2007, 11:08 PM
... i guess everyone wants to reach out to someone else sometimes.

Mr_will
07-06-2007, 12:04 AM
yeaaah but when i click "new posts" and i see emo posts i have no choice but to click them. save me.

i_own_you
07-06-2007, 02:48 AM
cmon lawz, why not express your concern in the lounge - just make a new thread appropriately titled "I just don't understand" or to that effect.

emo threads are good for the first time but not too many. Perhaps we should get Queerball to delete and ate a note "Harden the f up". something like that.

lol and if he did.. this thread will only become like the examples stated.

rofl.. maybe a separate forum within the lounge which also contains such as politics, religion and all those crap and yes including "HOW I GOT DUMPED TONIGHT NOW IM GONNA CUT MYSELF to relieve that depression"

or how gball raped nick in his sleep and loved it (spam) Jkz !! :D :zip:

JasonGilholme
07-06-2007, 07:53 AM
maybe there could be the spam thread and then a seperate emo spam thread.??

People could post all there problems in the one thread instead of creating a new one for every single friggin problem they have.

It would be alot cleaner lol

bennjamin
07-06-2007, 07:56 AM
I highly doubt it. This is a car forum with a lounge as a alternative place for random thoughts and chit chat. Emo is one topic kept in there.
If you want to really confide in Emo thoughts try this forum -
http://www.theforumsite.com/forum.php?f=110

Keep the spam MODS and MEMBERS to the SPAM thread guys n girls.

mr crex
07-06-2007, 12:50 PM
the mall's balls

hahahaha badly... and cibo... cibo coffee = emo love

|N|
07-06-2007, 12:53 PM
lol... its a honda forum... we alrady have a spam thread for things like that...
i dun think there s a need for emo section...
if anything needed.. we need to cut down emo thread.. not make a section for it.
my 2 cents yoo
and no qball does not rape me at nite... his got his own toy for it

tseesinngwailo
07-06-2007, 01:20 PM
I always thought this was a car forum, not a relationship/life advice councelling centre... I think we should just keep the main talk about cars and general fun, I dont want to be reading how hard some people think their life is, i would rather read about what mods people do to their cars, what they get up to in general, and funny jokes and stuff,

if you want to be EMO, get a MySpace account...

Oh, and when was the last time an EMO did ANYTHING positive for the world except whinge?? it's not like we can expect one to win F1 for Honda in the 2008 season :)

yourfather
07-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I always thought this was a car forum, not a relationship/life advice councelling centre... I think we should just keep the main talk about cars and general fun, I dont want to be reading how hard some people think their life is, i would rather read about what mods people do to their cars, what they get up to in general, and funny jokes and stuff,

if you want to be EMO, get a MySpace account...

Oh, and when was the last time an EMO did ANYTHING positive for the world except whinge?? it's not like we can expect one to win F1 for Honda in the 2008 season :)

?????????????????????????????????????? pretty obscure last sentence there

bennjamin
07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
and with that this thread is closed.

Update the EMO threads or reply in the spam thread.

CLosed