PDA

View Full Version : trouble

VTi98R
17-06-2007, 03:37 PM
hey, i have got me self in a bit of strife with those piggers, basically wat happened is, my front right wheel got a puncture, i replaced it with the space saver, i was driving to get new tyre, turned 2 right hand turns, wheel spun when i had no intention of, off duty cop pulled me over with his badge, next day came and took da car.

i have a VTiR civic 98 model, 16 after market wheel, exhaust, and a few more things, wat i need to know is wat the size of the standard wheels are and if having the spare saver on with the 16 on the other side would cause it to spin, i have been told this is so by some tyre places but i want other peoples opinion, i have told the lawyer about this and she said there a good chance i can get the car back because of this as it is my second offence of burnout, and i can get written documentation from the tyre places and i am going to ask my friend to see if she can get a letter from honda where she works

thanks for any help that can be given

VTi98R

shadou
17-06-2007, 03:39 PM
stock vti-r came with 15" alloys, as for wheel spinning in a space saver can't give you any info as I refuse to even have one on my car.

shadou
17-06-2007, 04:38 PM
why so many attacks on cops? They are just working, don't think it's appropriate to call them as such.

VTi98R
17-06-2007, 07:32 PM
all right to call names when he off duty, yeh i not goin 2 have a space saver on again if i can help it, if i knew wat i know now i would hve put i on the back, thanks 4 the rim size info

VTi98R

bennjamin
17-06-2007, 07:55 PM
You people knocking police are asking for more trouble. DONT post negative comments about any person/group. Closed