PDA

View Full Version : Whiteline

mike@9K
11-07-2004, 02:27 AM
Anyone here with an S2k using Whiteling Products?? If so what are your experiences and thoughts? Especially info on the X brace.

slick
24-07-2004, 11:51 AM
I use a Whiteline front strut tower brace - I think it has enhanced the handling of the car on the track.

BRU51N
17-08-2004, 12:37 AM
told you so... get it mike!
lol

Muz
27-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Anyone here with an S2k using Whiteling Products?? If so what are your experiences and thoughts? Especially info on the X brace.

I've been using (and selling) Whiteline Front Lower Braces (X-Brace) and the Whiteline shock tower braces for the last 4 years.

I own a MY2000 S2000 and the x-brace further tightens up an already tight chassis.

Car handles better over corrugated and rough surfaces.

Steering responsiveness is further increased (to the point where a clumsy or inexperienced driver could find themselves oversteering).

Car is easier to drive straight on roads with ridges that wide tyres tend to follow.

The brace offers unimpeded access to the oil drain bolt (a problem with traditional 'x' design braces).

Being alloy you do not have to worry about rust.

I have sold many hundreds of this item to S2000 owners world wide with not one return, breakage or problem whatsoever so the construction and design have well and truly proven themselves.

Brace is tight to fit and some owners that try to do it on stands have a little trouble due to the close tolerances. Putting the car up on a hoist usually makes the job a lot easier.

The brace comes with hi-tensile bolts and lock washers. You may think 'big deal' but you'd be suprised how many manufacturers of other braces (including the big names) overlook this simple addition.

And last but not least, it is a very reasonably priced piece compared to the competition.

Feel free to post or PM me with any questions.