PDA

View Full Version : Mugen Sport Suspension

akina
21-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Hi guys,

After going through a few suspension threads no one has mentioned about the Mugen Sport suspension. I have already ordered a week ago and should come soon because of the shipping, I purchased these through ismotorracing, it has costed me $1800 plus fitting. I wanted to know your opinion on them as many of you have Tein or Eibach + Bilstein.

Thank you in advance!

Alex

aaronng
21-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Looks like you will have to give us your opinion of the Mugen suspension since you are one of the few that have it. :)

BusterSonic12
21-06-2007, 11:05 PM
someone on OH does have it, because i remember asking him about it. But to me, that price sounds like a rip off, because oversea, what i remember was it was one of the cheapest set of coilovers. But that is because it doesn't have much damper setting i think. i m not too sure.

akina
21-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Well, anything from mugen wouldn't be cheap...
and the rest i'm not too sure myself :(

I would definitaly post my opinion on the suspension and i have also ordered cusco tower bar ($250) and stabalisers ($1000)
All the prices include fitting.

With these mods i think my handlering will be really up to scratch. :)

|N|
21-06-2007, 11:18 PM
wat is stabalisers?

akina
21-06-2007, 11:26 PM
wat is stabalisers?

Stabilisers r at the bottom of the car which it minimises the rolling of the car when turning

I think it is something similar to sway bars

vippy84
21-06-2007, 11:32 PM
stabilisers are the sway bars.

Mugen sport suspension isnt height adjustable and isnt damper adjustable. These are few reasons why I did not get it. But I gues it is one of the best. I want to lower my car to the max. I need soft coilovers!!! args..

akina
21-06-2007, 11:43 PM
Yea that is probably why many people don't choose the mugen sport suspension cause everything isn't adjustable. However, everything that is set on the suspension from mugen is what they consider the best with height and damper and that is why they are not adjustable.

The Mugen sport suspension is lowering 25mm from stock and thats the jap ones, for australian standards i think it lowers it a little more than 25mm, probably 30mm or more.

Thanks with the replys :)

aaronng
22-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Stabilisers r at the bottom of the car which it minimises the rolling of the car when turning

I think it is something similar to sway bars

You paid $1000 for front and rear swaybars ?!?!?!?!?!?:eek::eek::eek:

TypeG
22-06-2007, 12:02 AM
sound like someone got r1pped off

swaybars for $1k LOL

Mugen susspension is not really that good beside name. they are as well not in the best setting as I know a few members in HK who got this and go for TEIN SS after a months. Why dun you get something which u can adjust to suit u the most? Also $1800..... i rather go TEIN Flex for the price.

BusterSonic12
22-06-2007, 12:19 AM
he got it from is motor that's why.
i like them, they really good and stuff, but not prices for buying parts, their tein ss cost $800 more than usual

aaronng
22-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Akina, what brand of swaybars did you get? For that price, I hope you got Swift (although the swift rear sway bar is still too thin)

akina
22-06-2007, 12:36 AM
You paid $1000 for front and rear swaybars ?!?!?!?!?!?:eek::eek::eek:

yes i did :(

i'm new to the aftermarket stuff and my cousin are frds with indy from ismotoring and he helps me with this kind of stuff.

isn't the mugen sport suspension better than the TEIN flex performance wise?

blah... can't wait to get back to HK... going back jan next yr... long wait :(

other than is motoring any other places you recommend? becoz i have heard... ismotoring is a rip off :s

akina
22-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Akina, what brand of swaybars did you get? For that price, I hope you got Swift (although the swift rear sway bar is still too thin)

no i didn't, their cusco as well.

aaronng
22-06-2007, 12:40 AM
yes i did :(

i'm new to the aftermarket stuff and my cousin are frds with indy from ismotoring and he helps me with this kind of stuff.

isn't the mugen sport suspension better than the TEIN flex performance wise?

blah... can't wait to get back to HK... going back jan next yr... long wait :(

other than is motoring any other places you recommend? becoz i have heard... ismotoring is a rip off :s
Tein Flex is better than Mugen when it comes to performance. But Flex is a little too bumpy for something like Parra Rd.

aaronng
22-06-2007, 12:41 AM
no i didn't, their cusco as well.

At least $1000 includes fitting. Do you know the front and rear thicknesses of the cusco sway bars?

akina
22-06-2007, 12:45 AM
At least $1000 includes fitting. Do you know the front and rear thicknesses of the cusco sway bars?

my older cousin ordered the parts for me so i'm not too sure with these kind of details and i haven't got them fitted on yet, but soon.

for the prices im paying i'll hope i will enjoy it...

BusterSonic12
22-06-2007, 12:56 AM
my older cousin ordered the parts for me so i'm not too sure with these kind of details and i haven't got them fitted on yet, but soon.

for the prices im paying i'll hope i will enjoy it...

deposit down?? can't cancel??
i normally do my mods there, cos i like the people there. But not parts, they price skim too much for the parts. you should of ask some of our opinion first, i m sure everyone on OH's happy to direct u around abit.:(

akina
22-06-2007, 01:04 AM
deposit down?? can't cancel??
i normally do my mods there, cos i like the people there. But not parts, they price skim too much for the parts. you should of ask some of our opinion first, i m sure everyone on OH's happy to direct u around abit.:(

no deposit and haven't paid yet but i'm not sure if i can cancel... lol

ordering the stuff and when it arrives u say u don't want it anymore? :confused: are u allowed to do that? lol

aaronng
22-06-2007, 01:06 AM
no deposit and haven't paid yet but i'm not sure if i can cancel... lol

ordering the stuff and when it arrives u say u don't want it anymore? :confused: are u allowed to do that? lol

IS won't be happy with your cousin, and your cousin won't be happy with you. But since you haven't parted with your money, you're still safe.

It's NEVER too late (if your money is still in your wallet).

akina
22-06-2007, 01:15 AM
arrgghh!

i've only been doing the research AFTER i went for the orders!
Now im regreting :( i'll try to cancel the stabilisers. But i think i'm going ahead with the mugen suspension and tower bar as i really dislike the current height of my ride atm :(

btw, thanks for tips guys! <3

aaronng
22-06-2007, 01:31 AM
arrgghh!

Now im regreting :( i'll try to cancel the stabilisers. But i think i'm going ahead with the mugen suspension and tower bar as i really dislike the current height of my ride atm :(

How much lowering does the mugen suspension have? Also, what are the spring rates and is it progressive? Does it come with its own upper mount or will you have to reuse your old mounts?

With the stabiliser, you only need the rear as the front is stiff enough.With stiffer suspension, the steering response is good enough for street, so you won't need the front one.

tony1234
22-06-2007, 07:40 AM
arrgghh!

If i were you i'd stick with the Mugen springs + shocks(they are a bit
$$but i'm sure you;ll be happy with them) and cancel the sway bars they're TOO much$$$.You only need to replace the rear swaybar with an 18mm one,leave the stock one on the front.:D

tony1234
22-06-2007, 07:49 AM
BTW i think Omotesando is the one on here that has Mugen suspension.PM him and ask his opinion.

akina
22-06-2007, 12:13 PM
How much lowering does the mugen suspension have? Also, what are the spring rates and is it progressive? Does it come with its own upper mount or will you have to reuse your old mounts?

With the stabiliser, you only need the rear as the front is stiff enough.With stiffer suspension, the steering response is good enough for street, so you won't need the front one.

not too sure with the lowering of the mugen suspension as australia has a different height standard than japan, but it says it lowers by 25mm, but it should be a bit more.

Not sure with the spring rates, will need to go into the specs for that and the mugen suspension comes in a kit not separately so no choice with the upper mounts.

akina
22-06-2007, 12:15 PM
thanks tony1234 :)

and will do!

learner
23-06-2007, 09:33 PM
pm me if you want some pic... i've got the mugen installed...
is around 25mm lower

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64832

there are 2 different model. 1 of them is adj and the other one dun have

akina
06-07-2007, 09:35 PM
all the parts have been installed yesterday and its lower by an inch and waiting for the suspension to settle in so it should be abit more lower by a little amount.
also have added a camber kit.
after lowering the back 2 wheels are running slightly inwards / \ and will be doing a wheel alignment next week.

akina
18-07-2007, 06:37 PM
The none adjustable mugen sport suspension

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7725/dsc00297kg3.jpg
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9031/dsc00303aa7.jpg
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4961/dsc00302co1.jpg

tony1234
18-07-2007, 06:41 PM
The none adjustable mugen sport suspension

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9031/dsc00303aa7.jpg
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4961/dsc00302co1.jpg
Doesn't look much different than stock height!:confused:Maybe it'll settle a bit more.

BusterSonic12
18-07-2007, 06:43 PM
how much did it get dropped by? doesn't look much at all to me. how does it handle now on the road, any differences u can feel?

akina
18-07-2007, 06:44 PM
its definitely lower than stock height as b4 i can fit my whole fist into the front part between the wheel and the car. now i cant...

but any lower ull be scratching everywhere u go and ive already done it with this height :(

akina
18-07-2007, 06:47 PM
how much did it get dropped by? doesn't look much at all to me. how does it handle now on the road, any differences u can feel?

its dropped by between 25mm-30mm as aussie standard is abit higher than the jap verison.

the difference is huge to whats compared with stock... maybe also because i got it installed at the same time as my sway bars did.

stephen8512
18-07-2007, 06:57 PM
dunno how u can be scratching at that height....
mine was 1.5 finger distance all around when i lowered my car with teins with full mugen bodykit and i could still go over speedhumps without having to zigzag... :S

akina
18-07-2007, 07:06 PM
i have no idea how i scratched it... i came down on the angle as well from a drive way

u can actually c the scratch looking at the left side of this photo on the bottom.

aaronng
18-07-2007, 10:43 PM
i'm up in Sydney for tomorrow. I'm also close to the eastern suburbs. hehehehe.

akina
18-07-2007, 11:54 PM
how close is close :p
i head to the city everyday coz i study at insearch... like 30 sec walk from chinatown o.O

aaronng
19-07-2007, 12:00 AM
I am staying in Hurstville, but was at UNSW everyday so far. LOL.

akina
19-07-2007, 08:50 PM
lol... i go past unsw everyday :p

hurstville is like 25mins away from me when keeping to the speed limits :p

SHIFTY
19-07-2007, 09:00 PM
akina were u located!

east side ftw!!

im in bellevue hill!! we need ozhonda eastie meet :P haha

akina
19-07-2007, 09:07 PM
lol im at maroubra

like 10 min down to the beach, but i hate it~

SHIFTY
19-07-2007, 09:17 PM
the bra ayyy.... mechanic i work with is from the bra, and same with my ex!

nice car dude! looks the goods :)

akina
19-07-2007, 09:33 PM
man that repair place down at the beach is bs!

tried to rip me off some repair

yfin
19-07-2007, 09:51 PM
back on topic guys....

Euro08Jaz
05-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Tein Flex is better than Mugen when it comes to performance. But Flex is a little too bumpy for something like Parra Rd.

why is teinflex better than mugen? isnt mugen designed for euro? where as flex is somewhat generic? softer spring and dampener rates?

CB7_OWNER
05-08-2008, 11:28 PM
talk about revival of the dead..

Euro08Jaz
06-08-2008, 12:37 AM
better than starting a new thread, im interesting in the mugen sports suspension for the euro or avalible options but thankyou for your observation.

BusterSonic12
06-08-2008, 01:12 AM
better than starting a new thread, im interesting in the mugen sports suspension for the euro or avalible options but thankyou for your observation.

not height adjustable. i like it's not damper adjustable as well.
Price :thumbdwn:

akina
06-08-2008, 01:38 AM
this isn't worth its price. u buy this coz only its 'Mugen'.
its only a shocks and springs combo with nothing adjustable, u only lower 1 inch and the probably best thing from these is u get to keep stock ride quality and no squeaks.
with the price ill probably go buddyclub N+.

teinflex are coilovers and really designed for street/track.
mugen is just....... bleh

Euro08Jaz
06-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Where did my original revival post go? lol i was quoting aarong and asking why flex would be better than mugen, where mugen was specifically designed for euro, and was it possibly due to stiffer spring or dampener rates. is there such thing as a suspension that can be stiff when i want to track it and soft for the ride home?

BusterSonic12
06-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Where did my original revival post go? lol i was quoting aarong and asking why flex would be better than mugen, where mugen was specifically designed for euro, and was it possibly due to stiffer spring or dampener rates. is there such thing as a suspension that can be stiff when i want to track it and soft for the ride home?

Tein suspension have different spring rates, n damper setting for different cars. So if you want to install it on a Euro, then u have to get a set which is design for it.

Changing the damper setting can soften/ stiffen your car. and yes. the Flex have that option, so does the one Super Street n many others.

Crapdaz
06-08-2008, 07:35 AM
why is teinflex better than mugen? isnt mugen designed for euro? where as flex is somewhat generic? softer spring and dampener rates?
mugen is designed for honda's originally, but for comfort sport.

difference between them:
mugen sports suspension

lowering limit (Front & Rear 25mm drop) (<--- correct me about this one can't read jap)
spring rate (Front 5.4kgf/mm; Rear 3.4kgf/mm)
Spring rate are softer than Tein flex as you can see.

tein flex

lowering range compared to the mugen sports sus is alot larger
spring rate (Front 14kgf/mm; Rear 8kgf/mm) - stiffer spring rate.
Damper adjustment and additional EDFC (electronic dampening force controller) can be used to be a lazy ass.
Discontinued item, superseded by Tein monoflex (new mono tube design)

Details from tein usa, cause jap site didnt have it.
Spring Rate Front lbs/in (kg/mm): 783 (14)
Rear lbs/in (kg/mm): 448 (8)

Ride Height Front inch (mm): -2 (-51)
Rear inch (mm): -1.6 (-41)

Ride Height Adjust Range Front Max/Min inch (mm) : 0.2/-4.2 (5/-107)
Rear Max/Min inch (mm): -0.3/-2.9 (-8/-74)

Hope this helps and if you guys find anything wrong correct me.

Cheers,
Darren

aaronng
06-08-2008, 10:36 AM

For performance on the track, Flex is better because it is stiffer than the Mugen, which is more for "sporty" street driving. The Tein Flex you buy is designed for the CL7 and CL9, so they are designed for the Euro.

My opinion is that if you want comfort, get the Mugen. If you want handling performance, get the Flex or Spoon equivalent. The downside is that it will be too bumpy on the street.

aaronng
06-08-2008, 10:38 AM
is there such thing as a suspension that can be stiff when i want to track it and soft for the ride home?
You can only adjust the damper. You cannot adjust the spring rate unless you take off the spring and replace it with a softer one. Damper adjustment alone isn't going to make the difference night and day. Maybe only night and evening. :)

Crapdaz
06-08-2008, 12:43 PM
For performance on the track, Flex is better because it is stiffer than the Mugen, which is more for "sporty" street driving. The Tein Flex you buy is designed for the CL7 and CL9, so they are designed for the Euro.

My opinion is that if you want comfort, get the Mugen. If you want handling performance, get the Flex or Spoon equivalent. The downside is that it will be too bumpy on the street.
in conjunction to aaron's comment on downside being bumpy, it also contributes to increase of noise in the cabin.

and if you're planning on not adjusting height etc and you prefer comfort you might go with bilstein/eibach spring combo which would be good in comfort + performance more expensive but pay for what you get.

Euro08Jaz
06-08-2008, 03:48 PM
how about adjusting spring preload? a option which i think is available with the buddyclub suspension. would that improve ride quality?

aaronng
06-08-2008, 05:00 PM
how about adjusting spring preload? a option which i think is available with the buddyclub suspension. would that improve ride quality?
No it won't. You're probably make it more bumpy with too much preload. My opinion is that the lower spring perch should be set to how it is as recommended by the factory and height is adjusted solely using the lower mount. This way the damper does not undergo accelerated wear like how it does when you operate the damper below the recommended travel range.

aaronng
06-08-2008, 05:01 PM
in conjunction to aaron's comment on downside being bumpy, it also contributes to increase of noise in the cabin.

and if you're planning on not adjusting height etc and you prefer comfort you might go with bilstein/eibach spring combo which would be good in comfort + performance more expensive but pay for what you get.
And in my case, contributes to the roof falling partially coming loose because the clips popped out from the vibrations. hahahaha

Yeah, the most comfortable with good handling has been the bilstein/eibach combo. The disadvantage is that you don't get height adjustment and the price is about the same or more than Tein SS.

Euro08Jaz
06-08-2008, 05:23 PM
whats the point of preload? does anyone have experience with H&R suspension?
apparently they maintain a good balance between comfort and handling.

Crapdaz
06-08-2008, 05:26 PM
people said too soft and if you lower the height pretty close to the tyre surface people get scrubbing.

imho rather pay extra money for the bilstein + eibach combo than H&R cause they are more firmer.

aaronng
06-08-2008, 05:35 PM

Preload is to keep your springs from popping out of the upper spring perch when you go over hard bumps. If you want to know the effects of preload, ask Tein SS users. The lower the car, the higher the preload up to a point. Ask them if the comfort is worse when they lowered the car more.

johnnyofhk
06-08-2008, 06:00 PM
Preload is to keep your springs from popping out of the upper spring perch when you go over hard bumps. If you want to know the effects of preload, ask Tein SS users. The lower the car, the higher the preload up to a point. Ask them if the comfort is worse when they lowered the car more.

i am studying in unsw as well, i wanna see the difference before and after~~ XDDDD

Crapdaz
06-08-2008, 06:21 PM
before and after lowering? who goes to UTS rofl......

aaronng
06-08-2008, 07:25 PM
i am studying in unsw as well, i wanna see the difference before and after~~ XDDDD

I'm not at UNSW anymore. Graduated in 2002 and again in 2007 :D

Crapdaz
06-08-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm not at UNSW anymore. Graduated in 2002 and again in 2007 :D
so that means your about 28-30years old.

what degree did you graduate each time with?

Bachelor of.........
followed by PHD?

akina
06-08-2008, 09:49 PM
uts ftw!!! :p

Crapdaz
06-08-2008, 09:54 PM
uts ftw!!! :p
one day i'll see your car there if i am driving by....and i'll :wave:

aaronng
06-08-2008, 10:00 PM
so that means your about 28-30years old.

what degree did you graduate each time with?

Bachelor of.........
followed by PHD?

Secret. LOL. But yeah... it is shit to come out to work at this old an age.

Crapdaz
06-08-2008, 10:15 PM
but get a sh*t load of cash though with the name you graduated with...

back to the topic for the OP so you guys think it's worth getting mugen suspension?

johnnyofhk
07-08-2008, 04:39 PM

back to the topic for the OP so you guys think it's worth getting mugen suspension?

hey, i got heaps friend studying in uts, want pass paper? lol~ business faculty is kind of my drive through toilet~

johnnyofhk
07-08-2008, 04:40 PM

AGSM? should be very good pay though

aaronng
07-08-2008, 05:26 PM

Disagree. I earn less than master holders.

Not worth the Mugen suspension. I'd get Bilstein + Eibach instead.

davey
07-08-2008, 06:57 PM
aarong have you had any experiences with Bilstein + Eibach combo?

I want to go sensibly lower but do not want the creaks and knocking noises that can occur from after market suspension...

Crapdaz
07-08-2008, 07:19 PM

I want to go sensibly lower but do not want the creaks and knocking noises that can occur from after market suspension...

if aaron doesnt get back to you sooner, PM tony1234 his got bilstein and eibach combo bought it from heismann from tempe *if i remember correctly*

aaronng
07-08-2008, 07:19 PM

I have driven Tony1234's car which has the Bilstein+Eibach. Quiet like stock, unlike my Tein Flex. Feels comfortable and can absorb road bumps especially where I lived which had roadworks. But when you corner it hard, the suspension feels good and there is a handling gain.

Crapdaz
07-08-2008, 07:20 PM
I have driven Tony1234's car which has the Bilstein+Eibach. Quiet like stock, unlike my Tein Flex. Feels comfortable and can absorb road bumps especially where I lived which had roadworks. But when you corner it hard, the suspension feels good and there is a handling gain.
THE MASTER HAS SPOKEN!! *PRAISE* :thumbsup:

davey
07-08-2008, 07:28 PM
aaronng / crapdaz

thanks for the information fellas

i definately want a quiet stock ride at a tasteful lowered height. I will look into this combo.

aaronng
07-08-2008, 07:30 PM
If you want to go lower than the Bilstein+Eibach combo, then consider Koni Yellows+Eibach. They are not as comfortable as Bilstein, but you can select the spring perch height, if I remember correctly. LXRY had this combo and his car was lower than tony1234's.

tony1234
07-08-2008, 07:31 PM

Then get Bilstein/Eibach combo.:thumbsup:I've done 40K on my setup,no squeaks or creaks.

davey
07-08-2008, 07:38 PM
where did you get them?
who did your install?
how much?
are you using camber kit?

hisoka
07-08-2008, 08:47 PM
the mugen kit suspension goes for about 1100 bucks in japan, however in australia they go for about 1800 plus shipping, for that much could have been Tien or JICs, still he didnt really get ripped of in terms of what product it was and what he paid.

but i personally feel having mugen is like for classy sporty feel car for the road. and your paying for the name. good quality i guess as mugen is one of the only companies who gets full access to honda aswell as spoon.

mugen gauges cost more than 1 grand with all the things you need in japan. defi costs about the same with CU in australia . lol just extra fact

tony1234
07-08-2008, 09:17 PM
where did you get them?
who did your install?
how much?
are you using camber kit?
Tynan Tyres at Kirrawee.Try Heasmans at Tempe for price and install(they're Aust.Distributors i think.)
As above(a mate of mine was manager there,gave me good price,he left.:(
$2100 drive in drive out.
Yes.Above price includes rear camber kit(Eibach,rebadged unit) ,wheel alignment etc.

mleung
20-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Blisten Shocks and Eibach Springs right? or the other way around?

I've got Tein S-Tech Springs on my car.. and looking at new shocks so looking at the blisten + eibach that you guys all rave about. Have a baby coming along so can't go Tein SS.

Type R Positive
20-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Have a baby coming along
Why not just change shocks? You already got springs. :)

mleung
20-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Yeah thats what i'm thinking unsure how well the Tein Springs work with the blisten shocks though.... Might go compare the specs of the springs.

The stock shocks aren't working too well with the Tein Springs at the moment. Ride is fine on Aussie Roads... but get nasty jolts sometimes on unexpected patches of road... a little inconsistent at the moment.

Type R Positive
20-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Tein SS:
F 1.7" drop, 6.2 spring rate
R 1.3" drop, 2.7 spring rate

Eibach Pro:
F 1.6" drop, ? spring rate
R 1.4" drop, ? spring rate

Eibach ment to be 10-15&#37; stiffer than stock.

mleung
20-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Tein SS:
F 1.7" drop, 6.2 spring rate
R 1.3" drop, 2.7 spring rate

Eibach Pro:
F 1.6" drop, ? spring rate
R 1.4" drop, ? spring rate

Eibach ment to be 10-15% stiffer than stock.

I'm guessing the Spring Rate is similar then. Hopefully the shocks would work well with the Tein's then. I'm wondering what differenece to the ride it makes with the difference in ride height between front and back

Type R Positive
20-08-2008, 05:03 PM
If you can pick .1" difference, you are a lot better than me! lols!

mleung
20-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Lol... I'm just curious... and yes my ass is real sensitive....

tony1234
20-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Lol... I'm just curious... and yes my ass is real sensitive....
If i were you i'd get the Eibach springs as well as Bilstein shocks cause what happens if you're not happy with the ride of the Tein/Bilstein combo?I don't know,it may be fine but again what if it isn't?You'll have to pull all 4 shocks out again and replace springs!Trust me you'll be happy with the ride and your wife won't complain.:thumbsup:

LXRY
20-08-2008, 06:43 PM
If you want to go lower than the Bilstein+Eibach combo, then consider Koni Yellows+Eibach. They are not as comfortable as Bilstein, but you can select the spring perch height, if I remember correctly. LXRY had this combo and his car was lower than tony1234's.

Yep definately low...can't compare to tony1234 cause never driven it but can definetly vouch for eibach/koni combination aswell. When I originally got the quote, Bilsteins were alot cheaper than koni's but settled for koni cause had the cash at the time.

Overall, for me worth every cent ;)

LXRY
20-08-2008, 06:45 PM
If i were you i'd get the Eibach springs as well as Bilstein shocks cause what happens if you're not happy with the ride of the Tein/Bilstein combo?I don't know,it may be fine but again what if it isn't?You'll have to pull all 4 shocks out again and replace springs!Trust me you'll be happy with the ride and your wife won't complain.:thumbsup:

True my wife not complaining either, even though I thought she would ;)

tony1234
20-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Yep definately low...can't compare to tony1234 cause never driven it but can definetly vouch for eibach/koni combination aswell. When I originally got the quote, Bilsteins were alot cheaper than koni's but settled for koni cause had the cash at the time.

Overall, for me worth every cent ;)
This combo is also worth considering as Konis are good shocks.around the same sort of money by memory.