PDA

View Full Version : recaros

Sp3rMz
11-07-2004, 03:48 PM
This has probably already been asked before, sorry if this is so. Why on earth does such a comforatable chair have a hard thing in its head rest part? Like its hard as a rock. Is there a purpose behind it

A'PEXi
11-07-2004, 04:55 PM
ive been in recaros and i havent really felt this hard thing in the headrest your talking about.... if you are reffering to the two holes then they are there for the seatbelts.

mugsee
11-07-2004, 06:24 PM
ahahaha... yeah, dc2r seats suck cause of the hard part at the neck, which is why a lot of ppl like to buy neck rest cushions. I don't have that problem with the dc5 ones though. btw dude, you gonna come to a meet and show us your car? ;)

Sp3rMz
11-07-2004, 07:21 PM
yeah gotta invest in a neck rest but according to my friend it uncomfortable but u get use to it....LOL....met to see my car u've probably seeen it around by the ex owner.....Guy name Andy use to own it yellow dc2r with buddy clupb spec II which is now off at current with crap load of stickers on it now off too....its only got a giant like splurge down each side.....

So apexi is the purpose of the hard hole bit for seat belts? Btw im short so my head bumps it LOLOL...and my passenger side hates it toatli coz they rest against it

CJL
11-07-2004, 08:11 PM
lol Tien....Its Chris
Youll have to come around and show us your car :P
(I hope you are who i think you are or i have made a complete dick of myself)

00dc2
12-07-2004, 02:00 AM
you shortarses... grow taller so your head rests above the hard bits

Sp3rMz
12-07-2004, 04:03 PM
mate i aint gonna grow ne taller....stupid jap cars....they should make chairs for short people.......i dont relali rest my head ne way it the passenger that complains..owell they can suffer....