PDA

View Full Version : i rolled my ek on its roof

James The Wog
23-06-2007, 07:43 PM
hey everyone
just thought that ill tell you about my adventures after work on a friday. first of all im a p plater and only had em for 26 days before this happend. i was comeing home the way that i ussually do when i decieded to take a road withc i thought would leed me to a short cut, so i turn in to this road and i discover that it is a dead end road but it has some wikked curves and is highly visible so i could see if there were nething around the bend (did i mention that it was pissing down?). ne ways i went to the end off the road doin 50k's when i thought that on on the way back i would be an idiot and try to get the back end out. and what do you no i killer it awsom slidding around these 2 cornorrs and i thought "killa lets do that agian". So shore enoufh i exit the street do a u turn at a round about and turned back in to the street. 1st cornor i approched in 3rd doin bout 60 dident brake slamed it back in 2nd took the cornor to sharp back wheels hit curk swung me to the right and i over corrected to much hit the curb on the other side on an angle and took out a light pole and rolled onto my roof... all is quite...so here i am straped in my upside down car thinking holy crap every thing looks way diffrent upside down, i have car mags on the roof, money,cd's,work boots ect. so the i think i really should get out of here, easier said that done because all the pressure on the seat belt would not let me un hook, so i finnaly get it off and like you see in the movies i come crashing to the roof. next step getting out door dosent open so i climb out the window. i could of eassily been traped in the car if i dident have the window down because the battery had disconnected so i would of been screwed. so now im out of the car and not a scrtch to me, i dont no how lucky that i am. first thing is first, take keys out of car second thing is to call some one so i stick my head back in the car to look for my mobile, first thing i did was take photos and msg the boys at work, who are only 10 mins away, second thing is call my old man who is having a opperation on monday for his cancer ( thats the last thing he needs) first to the scene is some hot lady jogger asked how i was and bla bla bla and off she went. next to the scean was my mum and dad follwed by bommber joe the towwie and then the boys from work (all the guys were cool b sides ash who was laughing his gay laugh(not long now)) ne way what im trying to say is cars are not toys dont abuse them or the privilege to drive them, ill put some pics up soon i need to find the cable for my mobile to the comp. thanks for reading oh by the way the car is a rite off so now im looking for a new car all thanks to me and my stupidity. dont let it happen to you plaese im so luckky i wasent hurt.
cheers James Russell

b18c_crx
23-06-2007, 07:45 PM
got any pic of ur car man on its roof?

James The Wog
23-06-2007, 07:49 PM
got any pic of ur car man on its roof?
yer man give me 10

James The Wog
23-06-2007, 07:54 PM
heres some more cumming

civic_99
23-06-2007, 07:57 PM
tsk tsk tsk...
now u learned ur lesson buddy

bennjamin
23-06-2007, 08:01 PM
bad luck. But you are an idiot for doing that on the road ( or anywhere) and have paid the price. You are lucky to be alive so i suggest you learn from your mistake :)

Closed

James The Wog
23-06-2007, 08:01 PM
tsk tsk tsk...
now u learned ur lesson buddy

yer i have screwe frount wheel drive cars v8 rwd all the way
nah just kidding im not a bogan