View Full Version : DC5R spoiler on Civic Sports

denot
26-06-2007, 11:44 AM
hi, quick question...

will this possible?

Cheers...

IAMVTEC
26-06-2007, 12:31 PM
This very very bad idea. Civic is a car thats too fat for a DC5 wing, it would look like a joke.

Buy wing made for civic by mugen instead, same style but suit civic.

Kiz_EG6
26-06-2007, 12:40 PM
hi, quick question...

will this possible?

Cheers...

Yes, possible but NOOOOO, don't do it!
There is no reason to try and retrofit this when there are products made to suit ur car on the market already!!

denot
26-06-2007, 01:05 PM
the only reason I ask is becoz we got the item lying in our garrage and thinking maybe we can put it on Civic... anyhow... back to plan A then...

mugsee
26-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Won't it look quite similar to the FD2 CITR with the DC5 wing? I know its not the same, but does the DC5 wing line up well width wise?

denot
26-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Won't it look quite similar to the FD2 CITR with the DC5 wing? I know its not the same, but does the DC5 wing line up well width wise?

dat is the question i wanna know as well...

the thing is... many ppl already using the Mugen wing now... and i cant find (not yet) any other wing available here in sydney... any1 can suggest what brand can i get (beside mugen and OEM)?

IAMVTEC
26-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Then just use Mugen, its the same style as type R wing but with dimensions that suit the civic. The DC5 wing was made for DC5, DC5 not a civic. You ever seen a DC5 with a WRX wing? its not pretty.

I know you want to look different, but a retard also looks different, do you want to be the retard of cars?

denot
26-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Then just use Mugen, its the same style as type R wing but with dimensions that suit the civic. The DC5 wing was made for DC5, DC5 not a civic. You ever seen a DC5 with a WRX wing? its not pretty.

I know you want to look different, but a retard also looks different, do you want to be the retard of cars?

well you dont need to point that "retard" part... everyone different... My taste and yours maybe different... With this kind of attitude, no wonder you got that "IAMVTEC has a little shameless behaviour..." note attached on you...

Jo_e
26-06-2007, 02:12 PM

Not to jump on the bandwagon but coz i have family who's handicapped and that was really offensive and unrelated to cars. It wasnt necessary dude...
But on the topic, I've thought abt the DC5R wing on a civic before but i rckn it wouldnt look quite right...looks a bit wierd i'd think. =P

VT3C
26-06-2007, 10:16 PM
the only reason I ask is becoz we got the item lying in our garrage and thinking maybe we can put it on Civic... anyhow... back to plan A then...

if u have DC5 wing in your garage why dont u just test-fit it and see what it's like ?? :wave:

denot
28-06-2007, 10:26 AM
cant do that anymore... wing sold to a friend hehehehe...

thread closed? :p