PDA

View Full Version : Eg Exhaust System Help

imratedpg
27-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Hey all..

Was wondering what fits on an EG ? being a student at all, i dont have that much money to spend on a brand new s/s exhaust system so does the B-Series exhausts fit? any exhaust system from the manifold onwards that is greater than 2" fit on an EG ? any exhaust piping that i can fetch from the wrecking yard?

or is any1 selling the exhaust piping from the manifold to the muffler in brisbane?

thanks all!

freewilly
27-06-2007, 11:34 PM
have a look in the traders/parts for sale section...

regarding exhaust...
generally speaking you are problie either running d16y or b16a (is SiR) or b18c if u done conversion...
and since ur asking doub you have k20a...

so generally speaking you would opt for a 2'5" exhaust cat back would be affordable for you...

take a look around you never know what u might find thats cheap...

imratedpg
28-06-2007, 09:46 AM
thanks for the feedback.

hey dude i was asking whether it fits or how to make them fit. and no i dont have a k20a :P i wished!

so does any1 know if or how to fit any exhaust that u can find in the wreckers, e.g. off an integra,prelude or EK thats greater than 2" ?

Sydsyd
28-06-2007, 10:35 AM
u can only fit exhaust from another EG (u didn't specify if u have a hatch or sedan), and the exhaust can only transferrable with the same body type (hatch to hatch n sedan to sedan)...

if u want to fit exhaust from other cars, u'd have to modify it to a certain extent that the whole thing fits under ur car...

another choice is to go to an exhaust shop and get them to make a custom 2.5" system, which should cost only a bit more than modifying exhaust from another car...and u get a brand new exhaust compared to 2nd hand (and could be rusty) one;)

E-Honda
28-06-2007, 02:51 PM
^^^ yeah, what Syd said, cheapest option for a new exhaust would be to have one custom made outta mild steel