PDA

View Full Version : A Suggestion

Quang88
28-06-2007, 04:05 AM
Hi, im fairly new to OH, but have been learning bits and pieces thanks to the knowledgeable ppl on this forum, hopefully ill be a car owner soon and wanted to make a new suggestion.

I'm planning to start a thread that (with the help of forum users) will list recommended panel beaters, sprayers, mechanics, and so on for i guess each state or area?, i think this will benefit alot of the new car owners on this forum, as well as myself.

I don't see this as a form of advertising directly, but if this goes against any OH rules then i understand. I've searched for information on recommended XXXX but sometimes its different states and different areas, do u guys rkn this will work?, any input from mods or admins would help, thanks :wave:

Bludger
28-06-2007, 10:14 AM
i've never read the t&c

LOL

Q_ball
28-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Will have to search for it when i have more time at work, but i think wynode has already made a thread listing workshops etc around each major city/state...

bennjamin
28-06-2007, 04:21 PM
FYI we dont allow advertising in such a way. Just info of the business that could help out. No free bumps !

Here is one such sticky - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259

Drew
30-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Can you add Broger Honda to that list?

Tuscan Cres.
Thomastown
Melbourne

That guy is insane! He knows everything off by head and was one of the engineers on the 86 Honda F1 team...

simonnowis
01-07-2007, 01:25 AM
theres too many to list.

Mrkrooz
08-07-2007, 08:55 PM
i think what would would happen is peolple giving Plugs to businesses or even businesses signing up to plug themselves....just for the sake of it...
but i understand where your coming from but yeh a lot of ppl would abuse it imo...

bennjamin
09-07-2007, 02:56 PM
i think what would would happen is peolple giving Plugs to businesses or even businesses signing up to plug themselves....just for the sake of it...
but i understand where your coming from but yeh a lot of ppl would abuse it imo...

thats exactly right. We do not endorse or allow free plugs of any type.
Its good to post up places that CAN help in your area , We just dont allow
any good rep or bad experiences on any particular place. Word your comments carefully to keep out of trouble