PDA

View Full Version : Power Neo Top Fuel

Sp3rMz
14-07-2004, 12:50 AM
When i bought the car it was advertised having power neo top fuel as a modification....WTF is a power neo top fuel? where is it located and what is its purpose?

kiddoDC2
14-07-2004, 01:55 AM
its a magnetic piece that attaches to one of the pipes in the engine bay
not sure what it does exactly but its jus a clip on thing you can remove in like 2 seconds

FunkyR
14-07-2004, 10:28 AM
I've got one of these....

It's basically a neo-magnet that attaches around the fuel hose. It supposedly increases fuel efficiency and power by a minute fraction by 'polarising' the fuel particles to allow a greater flow of fuel per volume...... It all sounds great but I've noticed bugger all difference....

Some guys in Japan have dynoed 5hp at the flywheel, but there's too many variables in dynos to believe the actual result....

Yeah it's easy to remove, takes about 1 minute to take off....

Sypherg
14-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Top Fuel's revolutionary Power NEO increases horsepower and torque. The Power NEO installs within minutes and works by magnetically charging and rearranging the fuel molecules before it is mixed with the incoming air. The end result is a cleaner and stronger burn, horsepower and torque levels are increased.

Sp3rMz
14-07-2004, 12:13 PM
so its a magnet goin around ur fuel hose? what is it meant too look like or is it sumfin i would notice soon as i look?

kiddoDC2
14-07-2004, 12:14 PM
looks like a small footie ball with a big NEO on the side

Sp3rMz
14-07-2004, 12:34 PM
where exactli is the fuel horse located...coz i cant find no football thing...but then theres soo many hoses dont noe whats wat..mayb guy lyed and jibbed me

kiddoDC2
14-07-2004, 06:45 PM
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/autorimessa/436871/488705/

Sp3rMz
14-07-2004, 07:54 PM
OMFG mines gone missing or my mechanic nicked it.....becoz the guy that sold it to me is convinced it was there...unless he was shit talkin me too....but its gone missing :(

joneblaze
14-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Interesting that you bought your DC2R without seemingly knowing much about cars yourself. Did you check out all your mods etc?
Did you get a vehicle inspection or take along a friend who knows abit about cars?

Sp3rMz
14-07-2004, 09:52 PM
yeah i did acutali...friend came wit me, and mechanics did a one ova for me...yet i neva remember bout the neo power till just few days ago....everything else is there and been check...part from the helix tower power hasnt been checked for and doesnt bother me...

i openly admit that i dont know much bout my dc2r part from the basic, but im slowly learning bout everything bout my car...actualy neo power was the last mod in my car to learn about, i have no more questions left...its actualy interesting and enlighting to learn bought ur own vechile...

TODA AU
15-07-2004, 07:07 AM
Get your "power Neo" bit of shit & hit it with a tennis raquet out into the ocean where it belongs...
Common sense people...
Call a spade a spade...
This product is for f@ck-wits & grissle grippers with no brains.

Magnets in the fuel system do nothing...
For f@ck's sake... The injectors have an electro magnetic feild everytime they operate... These are the last things the fuel goes through...
If fuel was effected by electromagnetic feilds... How can a weak feild from a permenant magnet have any affect over & above that of an electro magnet down stream of it...

vti-2
15-07-2004, 07:50 AM
Get your "power Neo" bit of shit & hit it with a tennis raquet out into the ocean where it belongs...
Common sense people...
Call a spade a spade...
This product is for f@ck-wits & grissle grippers with no brains.

Magnets in the fuel system do nothing...
For f@ck's sake... The injectors have an electro magnetic feild everytime they operate... These are the last things the fuel goes through...
If fuel was effected by electromagnetic feilds... How can a weak feild from a permenant magnet have any affect over & above that of an electro magnet down stream of it...

But it gives an extra 5HP! :P

Tofu
15-07-2004, 10:32 AM
and dyno figures don't lie apparently...??

joneblaze
15-07-2004, 11:16 AM
LOL@Adrian....so so harsh..... :)

*thinks back to clutch install.....*
"what's this POS Jon? You still haven't removed this resonator? Mate, they are ULTIMATE gay.... looks like a giant d*ck...." :twisted:

Sp3rMz
15-07-2004, 03:50 PM
i must admit mad me laugh...didnt get the chance to hit it into the ocean its gone missing ne way..

eknine
15-07-2004, 08:15 PM
FOR EG4.5.6/DC2/EK4.9
http://www.topfuel.info/support/neo/neo_attach.jpg

http://www.topfuel.info/support/neo/honda/GA4.jpg

one more, but its a lil {{{huge}}}
http://www.topfuel.info/support/neo/honda/DCEGEK.jpg

-> hijacked from topfuel japan :lol: