PDA

View Full Version : recaro seats

andiiso
17-07-2007, 11:38 PM
hey guys, i always thought i knew this but then i dunno, suddenly forgot or just confused me in some way

with getting recaros for example SR3 (dc2r ones) into an EK4, what rails am i looking for ? EK9 rails ? or just take the rails off my EK4 seats and slap them onto the recaros (no dodgy jobs i mean like proper proper job) ..

another example, say i wanted to put dc2r SR3 (are SR3 the actual ones in DC2r anyway ? :confused:, if not which are the ones in dc2r?) into an integra VtiR, what rails am i looking for ? dc2r rails ? or just slap on the vtir seats rails or am i looking for a rail that is made from recaro for the integra vtiR or in the other example the EK4 ?

thanks guys

tRipitaka
17-07-2007, 11:41 PM
hey guys, i always thought i knew this but then i dunno, suddenly forgot or just confused me in some way

with getting recaros for example SR3 (dc2r ones) into an EK4, what rails am i looking for ? EK9 rails ? or just take the rails off my EK4 seats and slap them onto the recaros (no dodgy jobs i mean like proper proper job) ..

another example, say i wanted to put dc2r SR3 (are SR3 the actual ones in DC2r anyway ? :confused:, if not which are the ones in dc2r?) into an integra VtiR, what rails am i looking for ? dc2r rails ? or just slap on the vtir seats rails or am i looking for a rail that is made from recaro for the integra vtiR or in the other example the EK4 ?

thanks guys

to put them in an ek4, you'll need ek9 rails.. or aftermarket rails to fit SR* recaro's for an EK

to put them in a dc2, you'll need dc2r rails.. or aftermarket rails to fit SR* recaro's for a DC

andiiso
17-07-2007, 11:47 PM
any difference in aftermarket rails to ek9 or dc2r rails ? price .. fitment problems .. comfort, reliability ? etc thanks for reply aswell

civic_mods
18-07-2007, 12:23 AM
there r different aftermarket rails. for example, a vision rails will b lower than ek9 or dc2r rails. n some model of bride rails will fit sr3 as well but to save all the hassle jus get genuine ek9 or dc2r rails

andiiso
18-07-2007, 12:32 AM
ahkz cheers all