PDA

View Full Version : Differences btw Euro's.

Euro_Luxury
27-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Hey all,

I have a few noobie questions that id like you guys to help me answer.

Im in the process of searching for a Honda Accord Euro Luxury & a little undecisive in what model to go for.

What are the main differences btw the 04', 05' & 05' Upgrade euro luxury's (Example - Interior, Exterior, Engine) ?

Im trying to find a White pearl one with beige leather interior, Can anyone tell me what the resale value is like on the White Pearl compared to a Night Hawk Black with beige leather ?

Is the factory Sat Nav unit good quality ?

How much does it cost to fill the tank ? How many km's are people getting out of a full tank ?

If anyone can take the time and answer these question, It will be much appreciated.

Trent.

BiLL|z0r
27-07-2007, 06:17 PM
All have the same engine from 03 to 07.
06 and 07's got slightly diff front and rear bumpers and headlights
03,04 lux came with 16" rims, 05+ lux with 17".
Sat Nav only came in 06+ lux
06 and 07 had different internal colour options coupled with external colours. I.e. White external colour could not get black internal colour. 07 I beleive you now can.
Most people get between 450 and 600km's per tank depends on how heavy your foot is and city/highway driving. To fill a tank depends on prices in your area, but here it costs me around $70-$75. I run till low fuel all the time.

06+ had trip computers on dash for km's to emtpy, avg consumption etc. 05 and below didn't.

Hope this helps.

Euro_Luxury
28-07-2007, 12:49 PM
BUMP, Anymore answers people.

yfin
28-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Hey all,

I have a few noobie questions that id like you guys to help me answer.

Im in the process of searching for a Honda Accord Euro Luxury & a little undecisive in what model to go for.

What are the main differences btw the 04', 05' & 05' Upgrade euro luxury's (Example - Interior, Exterior, Engine) ?

Im trying to find a White pearl one with beige leather interior, Can anyone tell me what the resale value is like on the White Pearl compared to a Night Hawk Black with beige leather ?

Is the factory Sat Nav unit good quality ?

How much does it cost to fill the tank ? How many km's are people getting out of a full tank ?

If anyone can take the time and answer these question, It will be much appreciated.

Trent.

There is no sat nav in the models you are referring to.

04 and 05 are essentially the same where it counts but the 05 has full size spare and the buttons on the steering wheel light up. 05 lux had the nice 17" rims instead of 16".

So pick the car based on price and condition rather than 04 or 05 model.

Not sure what you are asking about resale value when you are buying now. It is hard to say how the car will hold up when you sell it later. Both white and black are good colours.

For fuel if you get the manual around town it should be 10 litres per 100kms so that is at least 600kms for the 65 litre tank. On the highway it will drop to high 6s or low 7s.

Auto euros do not fair as well on consumption for some reason around town. On the highway they are good though.

yfin
28-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Most people get between 450 and 600km's per tank depends on how heavy your foot is and city/highway driving. To fill a tank depends on prices in your area, but here it costs me around $70-$75. I run till low fuel all the time.

to the low fuel light there is about 12 litres of fuel left. so you are talking 450 to 600 at fuel light which is not a full tank.

Euro_Luxury
28-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Hrmm ok, Well i think i might hold out for a 06' Euro Luxury. It sounds like there quite a few minor differences.

Wheels.
Front + Rear Bar.
Different Grill.
In built Trip Computer.
Different Colour Internal Wood Grain.
Different Gear Shift (Auto)

If anyone can think of additional things, Please add to the list.
Buttons On Steering Wheel Light Up.

yfin
28-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Yes the 06 is the facelift - the trip computer being the most useful difference. The steering wheel design is also different in terms of cosmetics as is the dash colours.

I think it just depends on how much you are prepared to spend over 04/05 to get the 06.

Euro_Luxury
28-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah good point. Thanks for all the into yfin, You have been a great help.

aaronng
28-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Hrmm ok, Well i think i might hold out for a 06' Euro Luxury. It sounds like there quite a few minor differences.

Wheels.
Front + Rear Bar.
Different Grill.
In built Trip Computer.
Different Colour Internal Wood Grain.
Different Gear Shift (Auto)

If anyone can think of additional things, Please add to the list.
Buttons On Steering Wheel Light Up.

Nicer hazard light button, instruments are red, blue and white rather than red, orange and white. Better sound insulation.