PDA

View Full Version : 88 CRX w/ d16a8 need help

crxzzR
18-07-2004, 08:43 PM
ok, i got an 88 crx with a d16a8 engine/lowered/lightened fly/cat back 2" exhaust/port polish
a few questions: who in sydney does the best servicing for this model?
what should i do to get significant performance increase with the exceptions of engine swap/forced induction?
i'm approaching 150,000 clicks soon
also i noticed the other night when i was doing a very fast speed, my engine light came on... according to the crx manual.. if that light comes on.. then it could be a problem with the PGM-FI.. ever since.. it doesnt do that anymore..
got more questions .. but too tired to remember anything..
sorry if i'm repeating a lot of common questions..
thanks

bennjamin
18-07-2004, 09:05 PM
ok, i got an 88 crx with a d16a8 engine/lowered/lightened fly/cat back 2" exhaust/port polish
a few questions: who in sydney does the best servicing for this model?
what should i do to get significant performance increase with the exceptions of engine swap/forced induction?
i'm approaching 150,000 clicks soon
also i noticed the other night when i was doing 160km+ my engine light came on... according to the crx manual.. if that light comes on.. then it could be a problem with the PGM-FI.. ever since.. it doesnt do that anymore..
got more questions .. but too tired to remember anything..
sorry if i'm repeating a lot of common questions..
thanks

Best servicing in Sydney....i reccommed Hannys Performance in Smithfield - give them a buzz at 9725 5115

Second - use the SEARCH function in theis forum to find the info you want.

Lastly - it is with utter stupidity that you for one admitted doing THAT speed - let alone are wondering why your engine did something strange after !

PLEASE dont speed !!! AND if we cant stop you...please dont post such silly stuff on the web !!!