PDA

View Full Version : buying a euro luxury

kanthan
19-07-2004, 01:54 PM
hi,

I have got a quote for a manual luxury euro with mats, bonnet and headlight protectors and whether sheilds...for $41750 (inc. gst and onroad). Has anyone got better then this? let me know and i will try to squeeze some more out of them.

Has anyone seen any decent aftermarket kits for the euro? The factory version is like $4g from the dealer...not worth it. Post any links or details.

bigdongers
20-07-2004, 02:47 AM
that deal sounds pretty good to me. Im not convinced about the headlight and bonnet protectors but hey to each his own :)

will_pop
20-07-2004, 03:18 AM
mate... i still don't know what are those protectors for ..
but yeht 41750 sounds good

blueeuro
20-07-2004, 09:00 AM
I think your question answers itself.

If you reckon you can get it for less, then do that, you don't need our opinions to make the decision about paying less.

You'll know when you have the absolute best deal, it's when the dealer will let you walk away without selling it to you.

Good Luck

Paul

kanthan
20-07-2004, 10:45 AM
true.

the protectors are one more thing between my car and a rock etc...i do a bit of interstate travel and i rather crack a protector then one of those expensive headlights. PLus from experience of driving cars with and without bonnent protects, decides how much bugs/stones hit the windscreen. The a good bonnent protecter deflects the flow of wind, so anything small is deflected over the car (something to do with changing the slipstream). i have driven a land rover with one installed, and i did the journey with hardly any bugs hitting the windshield. These 4wd are quite high and hardly aerodynamic.

Will have to wait and see how good the honda one is.

A'PEXi
20-07-2004, 11:01 AM
heres a pic of posted of an aftermarket kit yesterday...

http://www.ozhonda.com/album_picm.php?pic_id=828

redliner
20-07-2004, 11:17 AM
Now why would you want a aftermarket on the euro? I thought the are sexy as it is... i say drop it.. drools!!!!!! i seen a euro drop and no kit with 17"... trust me its a beauty... but its really up to ya.
Your car and as long as you like, that's all that matters :)

kanthan
20-07-2004, 05:38 PM
i might wait for a little while to see if the car grows on me, otherwise i will buy an aftermarket kit for it. I could not justify paying so much for a honda kit. btw....i am getting my accord on the 29th. How come it takes so long predelivering a car? they have it in stock as well. i cant wait!!!!

PERTH_EURO
20-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Honda OEM kit is full warrented, of high quality plastics, fitted perfectly.

Aftermarket is most likely to fibreglass and require more work to fit blah blah. Anyway thats why i went for OEM. And I am very happy with it