PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Legend Shock Absorbers

bdang007
01-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Hi,
Does anyone know whether there is a difference between the 91 and 98 model Legend's front shock absorbers? There doesn't seem to be anyone that makes these shocks =/ if I buy from honda it'll cost around 450 bux each! Thanks,

beayni85
05-08-2007, 12:38 AM
hondawreck had a 98 in the wreckers try them. 91 doesnt fit 98 i know that much. well i know it doesnt fit without modification. best bet with the legends is go wreckers, our cars are soooo expensive to get parts from honda. i wanted a replacement chrome trim for the back left door, they wanted 300 and sumthing, i was like ummm no, id rather be a lil bent. still waiting for a wrecker to let me buy it and not have to buy the whole door lol

beayni85
05-08-2007, 12:50 AM
www.hondwreck.com.au pretty sure they deliver interstate, just dont take too many parts off the ka9 there :P i need some for if any of my stuff breaks down haha

bdang007
06-08-2007, 10:52 AM
haha thanks, I was hoping to get some aftermarket ones actually. I have sourced out a place in sydney for some used shocks, all my shocks are blown at the moment but I don't really want to put used shocks in them coz they will get blown again!
so yeah, looking for brand spanking new after market shocks that will handle the extra pressure of being lowered.

beayni85
06-08-2007, 06:18 PM
haha thanks, I was hoping to get some aftermarket ones actually. I have sourced out a place in sydney for some used shocks, all my shocks are blown at the moment but I don't really want to put used shocks in them coz they will get blown again!
so yeah, looking for brand spanking new after market shocks that will handle the extra pressure of being lowered.

best bet is to look in japan then. they are about the only country with aftermarker support for out cars. there are a few places in the us. none in aus tho