PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Euro accord.

cyberscryed
03-08-2007, 01:42 PM
hey there OH peeps im looking to buy a Euro, should there be anything i should look out for. im currently interested in this 2003 model Automatic Euro its got around 35xxx ks on it and it doesnt have leather seats and the rear bumper has a few scrathes on it nothing major though and thats all i know about it. the guy is selling it for around 22k and i know he'll go cheaper, ive also done a REVS check on it and its all clear. the car seems like a pretty good car. I dont reallly know much about the Accord Euro in general so any advice would be appreciated :thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh and sorry for the long post

r-r-redEuro
07-08-2007, 12:20 AM
use the search function to help you out, there are many threads based on this question.
this thread might be closed by moderators.

J-TODA
07-08-2007, 12:33 AM
yes....serach is the key =] as r-r-red euro has said..dere have been many alreayd replicated threads as this...

=]

ahah also....jst my opinion...bt consider that tourer which has recently put up for purchase by honda australia... =]

foggies + rear sensors + sat nav...would have loved for that to be offered when i purchased my std =]]

haha gl wif the purchase

tony1234
07-08-2007, 08:03 AM
hey there OH peeps im looking to buy a Euro, should there be anything i should look out for. im currently interested in this 2003 model Automatic Euro its got around 35xxx ks on it and it doesnt have leather seats and the rear bumper has a few scrathes on it nothing major though and thats all i know about it. the guy is selling it for around 22k and i know he'll go cheaper, ive also done a REVS check on it and its all clear. the car seems like a pretty good car. I dont reallly know much about the Accord Euro in general so any advice would be appreciated :thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh and sorry for the long post
Sounds like a good car.Get a mechanic that's experienced with Hondas to check it out mechanically and for accidents.Also check service records and the usual things that you would when buying a 2nd hand car.eg why they're selling it,Have theyowned it from new etc.good luck.

tron07
07-08-2007, 09:23 AM
Get a mechanic to check the car, or use NRMA as a peace of mind.

What sort of budget you have in mind???

When I was looking for a car to replace my Civic, I had a budget of around 25k. Looking at used Euro, DC5, then notice that if I add a little more, can get a ex-demo model with low mileage. Then add a little more, can get a new Euro with free comprehensive insurance, roadside assist, etc.... Blow past the budget by a extra 10k and got a new 06 model.....