PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Pro Springs

Hondavirgin
20-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Hey, i'm currently running Koni adjustables and am looking to get some springs to lower the car a little, but, atm it handles bumps great, so i can corner without too much roll but still not lose contact with the road if i hit a mid corner bump.

I've heard the eibach springs are pretty good, as in they have a good anti-roll effect but are not too stiff (oh, i do have a rear sway bar as well).

Anyone had experience with these springs? prices?

Cheers

JINRAI
20-07-2004, 01:47 PM
It's a good combo, had it on my civic before, nice ride and not too hard...definitely recommend it.

euGeR
20-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Ditto. I've had them on previous cars - I loved them!

But you do realise the stiffer you go, the more you'll lose contact on bumpy surfaces right? but handling on good roads is top notch!

Hondavirgin
20-07-2004, 07:10 PM
yeah, of course, my last car was so stiff that it would lift an inside rear wheel at any corner with a decent amount of speed, great on a flat surface though.

anyways, thats why i'm asking for peoples reviews, as I'm looking for a spring that will give me something fractionally stiffer, a little lower, but not so stiff that i'm crashing over bumps and skittering through corners.

Taxi-R
20-07-2004, 11:39 PM
yeah i got koni yellows and pro kits...i got EM1. they combo is ok. i think a bit soft tho...i have my konis on almost full firm front and abt 1/2 turn from full firm rear. still a fair bit of body roll. or maybe the body roll is amplified by the large stock seats the car comes with (relative to my 173cm tall 60kg body)l. i sps great for melb roads tho. not too bumpy.

btw, which rear sway have u got?

Hondavirgin
21-07-2004, 10:32 AM
i got a Whiteline rear bar..... do you have an uprated rear bar? (just trying to get a feel for how this will affect my car and so whether its what i want)

I've got my knois wound to one turn short of full firm as well, and doesn't feel like too much roll.

maybe i should go for the sportlines? although if i was getting them, i might just go for Whiteline springs, a lot cheaper....