PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust

Hodgy
15-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Yes a noob question and im only new to this forum by the way....

Just wondering , ive got a 1992 si prelude and am looking for 2 things

Nice set of 4 stud , dish wheels with spokes. And its for a white prelude, was thinking chrome or bronze do u know any ? say rays or 5sigen ?

And also im after an exhaust , looking for a tanabe or apexi or skunk.... can u tell me wheere i could get them? cause i hear tanabe dont come for 4th gen prelude in aus?

cristian
15-08-2007, 07:59 PM
look around the marketplace section of the forums...there's traders selling some jdm wheels...

what do u want to get out of the exhaust? do u just want ur car to sound louder? or actual performance?

Zdster
15-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Wrong section mate.

Hodgy
15-08-2007, 09:47 PM
im after it for actual performance and sound quality. But defiantly more performance side.

I thought this would be the right place to post as it is for questions?

cristian
16-08-2007, 12:28 AM
yeah, its alright bro dont worry...

here's a link of a previous post thats a bit more detailed...its not for your engine in particular but same principles still apply with regards to sound and performance...

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71297

try posting on the prelude section aswell and see what the others have done, they might be a bigger help...u might also be able to get what u want without having to spend big bucks on brand name...so read up on it as much as u can first before u hand over ur cash on someone elses word...

Zdster
16-08-2007, 09:33 AM
im after it for actual performance and sound quality. But defiantly more performance side.

I thought this would be the right place to post as it is for questions?

Ah, no probs. Should probably just start a separate thread for the want to buy stuff :).