PDA

View Full Version : Blue Slip

SHIFTY
16-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey ppl.. i didnt know which section 2 post this in so i thought i would through it in here :)

well i need 2 get a blue slip for my integra type r (need 2 transfer from qld 2 nsw rego)

does any1 know some1 that 'does' blue slips..

cheers Dave...

(btw in sydney)

Zilli
16-08-2007, 09:13 PM
when you are transferring a car interstate, the RTA essentially views it as an "establish" registration. Essentially as a brand new vehicle, or one that has been unregistered for more than 3 months. The steps you need to take to get the transfer done

1) Go to a mechanic or engineer who does Blue Slip inspections. I will however warn you, it is a complete and thorough inspection of your vehicles roadworthiness, so make sure its all up to sped in terms of your ride height and essentially anything else you worry about getting pulled up by the gestapo about
2) Get a CTP Greenslip, Dont forget to tell them you are transferring a vehicle from interstate, the CTP paperwork will need to have NO REGO on it as your plates are going to be reassigned as NSW ones
3) Go to the RTA with both of the above paid for, wait for 3 days in queue, and viola

Hope this helps... GIO does a great Greenslip too :-) If you are under 25, you cant get away with anything less than about 600 bucks at the moment.

teaseR
16-08-2007, 09:40 PM
man... sometimes u just love adelaide...
drive in... get inspected... all clear then get rego and drive out!!!
hehe

SHIFTY
16-08-2007, 09:41 PM
i understand how it all works... i can do pinks at work.. doesnt help though :(

just need some1 good 2 do blue slips... everything organised...

lets just say, its a track car (i started modding it b4 rego (got in 2 it 2 quick)

SHIFTY
16-08-2007, 10:05 PM
any1 ? throw me a pm if u know any??