PDA

View Full Version : Anyone happen to but some Endless SSS brake pad set recently

BraXta
17-08-2007, 10:53 PM
as the topic sez im curious did anyone happen to buy front and rear Endless SSS brake pads from Powerplay imports in sydney recently

=D just curious

BusterSonic12
17-08-2007, 11:11 PM
got through edwr ourtrader. why

bennjamin
17-08-2007, 11:19 PM
why ? Are they fake or something ?

BraXta
18-08-2007, 01:33 AM
nah i put an order for some ... and the person that calls u to get em was off and one of the workers sold em the whole set for 220 when they are worth 420 =P hehe

was just curious if it was anyone from the ozhonda forum Accord euro section =P

Why did this get moved to Noob section ?? it was to the euro owners =P

|N|
18-08-2007, 01:37 AM
420 all 4?
or a pair?

dc2dc2dc2
18-08-2007, 01:39 AM
i don't see the point of this thread.

BraXta
18-08-2007, 09:52 AM
well im payin 440 for the pads, thats all four...

220 for fronts and 220 for rears.

but what i was tryin to find out if anyone who owned a euro had recently gone in and bought some from this place. only because they got a really good deal out of the place because of a mix up in the shop

I had ordered all 4 pads right .. and paid half so 220 and they took their sweet time gettin in.. but when they got in noone called me from this shop right and then someone came in to the store and asked the guy if they had any Endless SSS pads for a Honda accord euro and the person that servered the owner of the Euro checked and found the pads that had been ordered and saw it said 220 on it cause thats how much i owed on the pads and gave my pads they ordered to this guy who was askin for the pads.. lol so instead of payin 440 for all 4 pads... this owner of the euro got all 4 pads for 220. you get me ... i was just curious if it happened to be someone from this forum lol.

This place i bought the pads from have take ages to get them for me... honestly its rediculous. i ordered them on the 16/6/2007 and still havent got em. =(

but then i find out this shop stuffed up and sold the pads they ordered for me to someone else which i dont care its their stuff up lol..

so if somoene from this forum got em.. congrats on the sweet deal lol

thats all lol =D