20-08-2007, 03:39 AM
well guys got a quick ques?

what is the best price that u can get for Dynamat? and at wat length

i just can't seem to justify for something that exp

is there an alternative
n if so, price n location to get it?

ICACHA
20-08-2007, 08:17 PM
there isnt an alternative thats as good as dynamat.

try audio express in QLD www.audioexpress.com.au for the closest dynamat dealer to you :)

Int3gra-T
20-08-2007, 10:24 PM
its all in the name,
road kill, fatmat are good aswel,
but then again jaycar sell the same stuff for half the price

gbang007
20-08-2007, 10:58 PM
there isnt an alternative thats as good as dynamat.

try audio express in QLD www.audioexpress.com.au for the closest dynamat dealer to you :)
anyone know what happened to him? he was meant to come and install an alarm for me last week but didnt turn up. left messages for him, tried calling him many times but no one is picking up. chris where are you? are you ok?:p

Dell99
21-08-2007, 12:38 AM
anyone tried the jaycar variant and how is it rated??

Dell99
21-08-2007, 12:41 AM
hmm went to their website

it seems a bit nasty??

can anyone comment

ICACHA
21-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Chris is around. We were concerned yesterday as one of our friends Mrs' had an accident with their new born in the car.

Dell99, someone can have the best website but the work is up to sh!t. Websites dont mean shit. If a website is all your after then maybe get a website to do the install for you :p

gbang007
21-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Chris is around. We were concerned yesterday as one of our friends Mrs' had an accident with their new born in the car.

Dell99, someone can have the best website but the work is up to sh!t. Websites dont mean shit. If a website is all your after then maybe get a website to do the install for you :p

i just cant get in contact with him. and its pretty urgent too. this is since friday

ICACHA
21-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Matt, on the phone with him right now (4.05pm) hes been pretty busy and he will get back to you when hes free.

Audio Express
21-08-2007, 06:50 PM
sorted. when it rains it pours around here..

dell99,
regarding D'mat none available until mid sept. distro is out of stock.
as for the website - considering I have no formal IT training and I created
it, admin it , I consider it a fair effort.

if you have suggestions by all means tell me:)

Dell99
21-08-2007, 09:15 PM

for a start ICACHA you really got to chill bro

secondly i think what i wrote was misleading in a way
if u refer to my post directly above, i was refering to the JAYCAR website, and for nasty i was referring to the JAYCAR alternative

either way give me a break for the post was real early in the morning and secondly rudeness was not called for ICACHA unless i hit a nerve or something i appologise

ICACHA
21-08-2007, 11:38 PM
nah no need for appologies, after reading it again i think i came across a little on the strong side, im the one who should appologie :)

maybe i should of added more of these :p :p :p :p :p

Dell99
22-08-2007, 12:34 AM
lol

all good mate

sitta
22-08-2007, 09:58 PM
where do you put dynamats anyway? is it on the outside of the door panel surrounding the speaker or in the inside of the door?

twing
22-08-2007, 10:13 PM
I'll do it based on priority below:
sd inside of the door
cover the service holes with mdf
if you have some more dynamat, then sd the panel surrounding the speakers
if you even more, sd not only the surrounding but the whole door.

this website helps alot:
http://www.caraudioaustralia.com/

btw: sd -> Sound deaden

Audio Express
22-08-2007, 10:58 PM
where do you put dynamats anyway? is it on the outside of the door panel surrounding the speaker or in the inside of the door?

if you have the budget - inner and outer skins. I use dynaliner on the inner skins of mine and dynamat on the outer skins. makes for a VERY dead door.

quangsta
23-08-2007, 01:34 AM
will this help the cabin keep the sound of a drony exhaust out? (cars a dc2 btw)

Audio Express
24-08-2007, 07:52 PM
if you use enough - yes.

ICACHA
24-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Overhaulin' style, slap it everywhere and anywhere. Make sure you use truck loads of it then have a big budget to build a 10 sec 1/4 machine as with 10 bulk packs of dynamat to kill noise you ain't gonna be accelerating very quick OR you could put the factory exhaust back on to stop the droning, I know what I'd be doing if it came to putting weight in my car :p

Then again if you had the budget for both your still out of luck as I think Chris has already mentioned the importers are out of stock of bulk packs, candy anyone? :cool: