PDA

View Full Version : bc N+ suspension question

mikoZ
22-08-2007, 08:14 PM
hi ppl,
i got the n+suspension 3 months ago, and after i did some up and low stuff, the rear spring begun to loss , make some noizy when i drive, sounds like spring hit the shocks. is that normal? any guys used the n+ can give me some comment

ACTI0NMAN-1
22-08-2007, 08:24 PM
are you asking if the sound of springs hitting the shocks is normal??@?

you cant be serious

[RSX 03]
22-08-2007, 08:25 PM
i don't understand your engrish?

sydteg21
22-08-2007, 09:53 PM
hi ppl,
i got the n+suspension 3 months ago, and after i did some up and low stuff, the rear spring begun to loss , make some noizy when i drive, sounds like spring hit the shocks. is that normal? any guys used the n+ can give me some comment

when u lowered it , did u rotate the bottom part or top, cos u are not supposed to rotate the top otherwise spring will get loose if u know what i'm saying

bennjamin
22-08-2007, 10:36 PM
when u lowered it , did u rotate the bottom part or top, cos u are not supposed to rotate the top otherwise spring will get loose if u know what i'm saying

Means the spring isnt held captive , because its usually too low.
OR the upper pillow ball joint has gone bad somehow

Moya
23-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Can someone please confirm this is an end user problem and nothing wrong with the coilovers! I'm getting N+.

kyle
23-08-2007, 01:07 PM
i did some up and low stuff, the rear spring begun to loss

end user ftWTF!

aaronng
23-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Can someone please confirm this is an end user problem and nothing wrong with the coilovers! I'm getting N+.

N+ are good coils, probably at the level of Tein Flex. I would think this is an end user fault.

bennjamin
23-08-2007, 02:20 PM
N+ are good coils, probably at the level of Tein Flex. I would think this is an end user fault.

could me a myriad of end user reasons for fault. I suggest reinstalling and make sure the spring is preloaded too. Sounds to be not captive.

aaronng
23-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Usually it is a problem with the lower mount being set too low. When you go over a bump, the rebound will push the pillow mount up. If the lower mount is set too low, the distance between the lower mount and pillow mount height during rebound comes close to the length of the spring, letting it move around in its mount.