PDA

View Full Version : Car Buying Advice

Borg
23-08-2007, 11:37 AM
To all the knowledgable Honda enthusiasts out there in cyberspace, I decided to start a thread to offer advice to people looking to buy a new car.

After buying a couple of cars recently (one for myself and one for a friend in the last 2 months), I have searched forums like this and other websites to gather information to give myself a "fighting chance" in obtaining the best deal possible when up against an expert in extracting as much money out of a potential buyer as possible, the car salesman.

As I have read through various threads about people buying cars and some of the advice given about how to haggle etc, I though it would be a lot easier if there was a thread dedicated to this......so here it is.

So post away, share experiences and offer advice, so that next time someone decides to buy themselves a car they have a fighting chance against someone who knows all the tricks and sells cars every day!!!

To start off I found a site that offers plenty of valuable information called Car Buying Tips.

www.carbuyingtips.com

Borg
14-10-2007, 10:20 PM
I found another website that may be of assistance to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

www.usedcartips.org