PDA

View Full Version : Civic 06 Dash $$$

danny_mart
24-08-2007, 12:16 PM
hey everyone.

Really need to update my dash kit on the 06 civic sport.
So if anyone has on for sale in aus i can buy it would be so helpful.
have emailed the people from kah motors in singapore and have had no reply so hopefully someone can help me out here.

im running at the moment a 3500WRMS mono block amp soundstream off the stock head deck with 2 x 10 inch 800WRMS subs sounds perfect no problems what so ever. Mainly because it was all installed with top quailty stuff all stinger gear with a rockford forsgate high to low converter.

hopefully some one can help me out with the head unit.

Shimian
24-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Those guys from Kah motors never reply. Youre better off calling them to put one on order then take a holiday there and pick it up.

danny_mart
24-08-2007, 12:46 PM
pretty expensive holiday just to get a dash kit.
plus have no idea how to speak there language so chances of gettin one are slim haha.
have u got one in your car...

ozR18
24-08-2007, 01:01 PM
pretty expensive holiday just to get a dash kit.
plus have no idea how to speak indo so chances of gettin one are slim haha.
have u got one in your car...

Singapore speak Indo??..I believe the majority singaporeans speaks english.

Another Option:
Well try searching for GC Motorsports(in Malaysia) on google...they've got lots of cool shyte for the civic...and they even arrange shipping. So yeah have a go on that.

danny_mart
24-08-2007, 01:18 PM
well i had a look it seems to be all jazz and swift gear on there.
sent them an email hopefully i get a reply.
just want a easy solution.

cracker
24-08-2007, 02:05 PM
tell us if it works man

danny_mart
24-08-2007, 06:47 PM
wow got a reply from kah motors from the email i sent to them a month ago.
pretty dissapointing reply. Please refer to your local dealer.
going to speak to hornsby honda later in the week to see if they can order any over.

cracker
24-08-2007, 08:39 PM
hahahahahah u waited a month for them just to say refer to your local dealer lol! tell us if dat works too

JaCe
27-08-2007, 05:32 PM
ROFLMAO... you need to have a local man over there to get it for you bro. You'll find most of the Singapore tuning shops have heaps of gear, but no website because they work off very thin margins.

JaCe
27-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Btw maybe try going to this site; my cousin buys a lot of his Evo stuff off this dude (in Singapore). I remember he was informed about shipping when I spoke to him about ordering in a Mugen bodykit; but be warned, shipping is very exp to Australia and you may get slapped with a huge tariff upon picking up your goods because it's classified as 'car parts'.

http://www.ganmotorsports.com/shop/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=2

Shimian
27-08-2007, 05:42 PM
I had some car parts shipped to AUS, and no extra charges. Maybe its diff cos its a major car part? What price were u quoted for the mugen bodykit? I assume replica? Looking to just get spoiler and rear lower

JaCe
13-09-2007, 08:26 AM
I had some car parts shipped to AUS, and no extra charges. Maybe its diff cos its a major car part? What price were u quoted for the mugen bodykit? I assume replica? Looking to just get spoiler and rear lower

I'd imagine if it comes directly from the factory then it doesn't matter who/where they ship to~