PDA

View Full Version : question abt King springs for Euro

RT6888
24-08-2007, 09:18 PM
hey,

does any one know how low king springs lower ur euro from standard on the front.

and is there only one type available? no super low?

traumatized
24-08-2007, 09:54 PM
try the search feature next time as this topic has been covered before.

king springs lows, lower the car by 30mm front and rear

what you are after are front: khfl-1072l and rear: rear khrl-108

if you end up going for the kings allow for sag so the end result will be about 1.5" and king srpings do not make super lows for the euro

see their website for more information www.kingsprings.com (http://www.kingsprings.com)

J-TODA
24-08-2007, 10:52 PM
hey,

does any one know how low king springs lower ur euro from standard on the front.

and is there only one type available? no super low?

nop deres many heights....

lows... super lows... and evn super super lows

basically if u want an overall lower height however dont want to be going sideways over speedhumps, driveways...get superlows...

if u want slam bam thankyou miam... and dont mind the fact that ull most likely change travelling routes....places to go etc...get the super super lows...

cusn got super lows front.. super super lows rear... on his xr6t....more safer =] ..

orrr jst go the perferred and perhaps easier ...however more expensive option...
coilovers =] .....adjust to ur liking =]

traumatized
24-08-2007, 11:18 PM
^^
as far as i aware kings don't make super low springs for the euro. could be wrong though

EuroAccord13
25-08-2007, 02:51 AM
Yeap they only have Lows for the Euro, the drop is from memory, only approximately 25mm....

The front springs are non-progressive but the rear ones are..

king9
25-08-2007, 03:27 AM
If i was to get a pair of super lows? will i need shocks as well? or should the stock shocks be fine?

BiLL|z0r
25-08-2007, 06:13 AM
Your shocks would fail within months with super lows. Just coilovers and do it right the first time. It's safer and cheaper in the long run. Why ruin a nice car such as a Euro with low grade springs prone to sag.

tony1234
25-08-2007, 09:39 AM
If i was to get a pair of super lows? will i need shocks as well? or should the stock shocks be fine?
Kings tend to sag a bit over time.You will need to upgrade your shocks.As for springs go for Eibachs or H&Rs.

KUCING
28-08-2007, 03:46 PM

as tony1234 said, it's better if you can change the shocks as well. for King springs i recommend to pair with Koni shocks. I used them before and I have no problem... the handling is good, quite soft bumps, and no rattling....

King & Koni pair is value for money...but if you have extra budget you may want to get better springs & shocks

EuroAccord13
28-08-2007, 05:48 PM
I had Kings before and I found that the handling is average only, it's not something that you will use for performance (it's only SLIGHTLY stiffer than OEM).. It's more for looks without compromising too much height.