PDA

View Full Version : Shift light for Hondata s200?

Moya
29-08-2007, 11:20 PM
At the moment my previous tuner set the Check Engine light as my shift light, which I don't like because it's not bright enough.

I want a dedicated and big and bright shift light that will wire directly into my s200 so it's accurate. Any exists? When I get mine re-tuned next, I'll have my tuner wire it in.

Sorry, No yum char rice cigarette lighter ones.

Thanks

DynoDave
30-08-2007, 07:43 AM
You can use any type of shift light with your S200 unit and its not a matter of wiring it in as you can be supplied with a plug and wiring that will plug directly into the side of the S200 unit and can be programmed via the Hondalogger software which is used for datalogging of your S200 unit,please contact your local Hondata dealer for more information.
Regards Dyno Dave

Moya
30-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Thank you sir! Ironcially, you're my tuner, just waiting on your ass to come to Brisbane.

DynoDave
30-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Thank you sir! Ironcially, you're my tuner, just waiting on your ass to come to Brisbane.
haha funny shit hey, I will send it up to Duy he will set it up for you.
Regards Dyno Dave

barefootbonzai
30-08-2007, 11:06 AM
hahaha, funny shit alright. Moya just let me know when you're ready, and we'll que something up.

IEVAQ8
30-08-2007, 08:12 PM
not go get off the topic, but i am getting a s100 for my boosted dc2r, can i use my autometre quick lite shift light???
it has its own rpm module it plugs into which is wired into the ecu harness...............

IZY-10
30-08-2007, 11:52 PM
not go get off the topic, but i am getting a s100 for my boosted dc2r, can i use my autometre quick lite shift light???
it has its own rpm module it plugs into which is wired into the ecu harness...............

not sure how that one is designed. If you have a signal generator play with different types of setups. Im actually in the process of developing my own shift light and vtec light with the use of a micro controller. Just have to take signal samples and complete my coding