PDA

View Full Version : Good Honda Dealers around Melbourne?

zhenjie
26-07-2004, 06:43 PM
I'm looking at getting a new Honda Accord Euro very soon.

any recommendations or warnings for Honda dealers around the Melbourne area? anyone like to recommend a salers person or two :) ?

i have some good feedback regarding Eastern Honda (?)

basically I want the cheapest deals and best service around the Eastern /SE areas

-h2n-
15-08-2004, 04:09 PM
see simon at eastern honda... found him pleasant to deal with and he should be able to hook you up good... :D

EuroAccord13
15-08-2004, 09:18 PM
Eastern Honda too..

Look for Maxine... such a nice lady :D

Tell her Cheeky Nick recommended you and she'll know... :D

euro77
16-08-2004, 06:39 PM
shop around like i did, I went from dealer to dealer and found the cheapest deal in frankston :P (travis honda, speak to alan sprintall, he's a nice bloke)

I saw on the RACV magazine about that car dealer in national autofind program (or whatever it is called), basically you called them to speak to a certain representative and supposed to get the best deal. Not sure if it is going to be the best deal though.

zhenjie
16-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Save me shopping around dealer to dealer, I requested the services of a car broker who quoted me $47,300 onroad for an Accord Euro Luxury with front/rear spoiler and side skirts and also Multimedia player.

At the moment that seems allright, I just dont know what dealer he got the quote from yet haha!