PDA

View Full Version : eg tail lights

omgitsmatt
30-08-2007, 03:26 PM
just purchased the clear tail lights for a 94 eg civic 4dr and just wondering if anyone has done this before and can point me in the right direction, in the package it has a lot of different things not sure what there meant for

Fo55il
08-09-2007, 11:15 AM
what sort of stuff?

D4rk4n63l
10-09-2007, 10:52 PM
^yeah.. what stuff? if you can take pictures of the whole thing and the parts included and I might be able to help...

95civic
10-09-2007, 11:58 PM
I have changed my lights over a few times on my car. To remove and replace the outter tail lights, open your boot and remove the plastic covers ( they just click out ) and you should find 4 bolts ( 10m i think?? ) undo these and pull out lights. These will be a rubber seal inbertween the chasis and the lights if its not in good condition be careful not to rip it in case you want to use it again later. Inside ones should be pretty much the same except I dont this there is a cover on the inside, you just undo the bolts and remove the light housing and the globes.

What are the spare things? The plug that holds the globe ( not sure of the same ) can apparently change between some lights, could this be the other parts that came with them?

omgitsmatt
11-09-2007, 04:04 PM
hey guys not to worry i successfully installed them but thanks neways can close thread if u like

defect
11-09-2007, 05:59 PM
wotta noob