PDA

View Full Version : JDM and Halo??

J-Rome
31-08-2007, 11:15 AM
I wanted to get those Halo headlights for my Civic. Then the other day I was having a look and came across the JDM ones that give it the Integra style lights at the front. Just wondering if there is a way I can get these and still get the Halo lights, maybe by buying the Halo lights for the Integra. Has any1 done this or can help me?

Zdster
31-08-2007, 11:24 AM
I can honestly say, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Do you mean - you found lights that suit an integra and you want to put them on an ek civic? What does the JDM issue have to do with the whole thing as well?

blk_shadow
31-08-2007, 11:27 AM
I wanted to get those Halo headlights for my Civic. Then the other day I was having a look and came across the JDM ones that give it the Integra style lights at the front. Just wondering if there is a way I can get these and still get the Halo lights, maybe by buying the Halo lights for the Integra. Has any1 done this or can help me?

do you mean the one with black plastic with 3 holes for the lenses at the front?
those are not halo's
or you can actually look up a DIY for that conversion at HondaTuning.
I'll give it to u after work

J-Rome
31-08-2007, 11:30 AM
do you mean the one with black plastic with 3 holes for the lenses at the front?
those are not halo's
or you can actually look up a DIY for that conversion at HondaTuning.
I'll give it to u after work

Yeah thats it. I know they aren't Halo's but i wanna know if u can get Halo's to put in there. Cheers mate

blk_shadow
31-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah thats it. I know they aren't Halo's but i wanna know if u can get Halo's to put in there. Cheers mate

its a bit tricky, but I suppose if you can find one halo that suits the size of the holes, why not?? :)

J-Rome
31-08-2007, 11:38 AM
This is what I want. But with Halo Lights

blk_shadow
31-08-2007, 12:52 PM
This is what I want. But with Halo Lights

YEAH, THEY DON'T COME WITH HALOS
YOU HAVE TO DIY IT.
TRY FIND SOME PROJECTOR LENSES FROM THE WRECKERS