PDA

View Full Version : Fulcrum Suspension Research and Development (R&D)

dj_tezza85
02-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has been involved with Fulcrum's Research and Development Program (R&D). I sent them an email enquiring about Tein SS and since there are no current sets for my ES1 Civic, they said they have a set that 'hopefully' fit my car. They said they will install them on my car with all necessary components including camber adjustment at a discounted price if I let them use my car for testing purposes.

I am a bit iffy on this as I am unsure what they are planning to do with my car. I don't wanna get my car back and have no tread left or messed up steering:thumbdwn:

If there's anyone out there who's been through or know about this program, please give me your thoughts.

Cheers guys.:D

dj_tezza85
04-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Anyone ?!:o

tank
04-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Well, you have to ask them to define what they mean by testing and what sort of testing. Are they going to take your car to the track etc etc??? Who is going to be driving your car?? And for how long is the testing going take?? Eg. Are they going to keep your car for 1 week etc.

The Tein SS is only worth $1200-1500 retail, and it'll cost Fulcrum a lot less than that at wholesale price.

Testing shocks and springs combo usually mean driving on the limit. This wears out tyres and brake pads at the very least. Engine, gearbox and clutch take a beating too.

SuperDave
04-09-2007, 07:08 PM
http://www.suspensionparts.info/showthread.php?t=814
This should give an overview. Be sure to ask specific questions that worry you and/or effects your car.