PDA

View Full Version : ZFR5FIX-11 or ZFR**6**FIX-11 for mod B20?

Honda_CRX
03-09-2007, 11:52 AM
As above^ NGK's Iridiums which is the better suited plug for a mod'd B20?

just ran search but couldnt find an exact answer...

also are there other alternatives worth a try...

Dell99
03-09-2007, 12:05 PM
someone is going to say it, may as well be me

trial an error is my vote, then we would all kno

SPEEDCORE
03-09-2007, 02:10 PM
trial an error is my vote, then we would all kno

Yeah because every motor is the same and plugs only need to be picked with heat range in mind.

ROFL!!!

Kiz_EG6
04-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Hey man, i have always run GReddy "racing" plugs on my B series and D series engines!
Cost a bit, but worth it if you ask me, i've flooded my engine with these in (unrelated) and they have run again fine, no fouling etc.

There is also the race plug pro which is a different design again.

I run an ISO with a heat range of 8 in my stock B18C7 and did the same in my lightly worked (bolt on's :)) B16A2 and they feel good, but you could probably go up a bit from that depending on mods!

Part number of mine is 13000076, Autobarn will get them in for a pretail of bout $30 each, or if you want the racing pro, you will be looking at bout $49 each!!

Honda_CRX
04-09-2007, 04:56 PM
Hey man, i have always run GReddy "racing" plugs on my B series and D series engines!
Cost a bit, but worth it if you ask me, i've flooded my engine with these in (unrelated) and they have run again fine, no fouling etc.

There is also the race plug pro which is a different design again.

I run an ISO with a heat range of 8 in my stock B18C7 and did the same in my lightly worked (bolt on's :)) B16A2 and they feel good, but you could probably go up a bit from that depending on mods!

Part number of mine is 13000076, Autobarn will get them in for a pretail of bout $30 each, or if you want the racing pro, you will be looking at bout $49 each!!

Kiz-EG6 thanks bro, will try the GReddy plugs this time around funny as my guy just got back to me and recomended these ones :thumbsup:

Kiz_EG6
05-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Kiz-EG6 thanks bro, will try the GReddy plugs this time around funny as my guy just got back to me and recomended these ones :thumbsup:

No sweat man, as i said they have always done me VERY well! :)