PDA

View Full Version : Sparcos in EK

phil3842
03-09-2007, 06:03 PM
i am looking at these seats on ebay and wanted to know if they would fit in an ek hatch.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260155431383&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:au

gReY-oNe
03-09-2007, 06:12 PM
u just have to buy rails for the ek
and it woudl fit?

search around for places that supply rails for sparco seats to suit eks.
and bolt away

either that or u can get universal rails and customise to fit

hai
03-09-2007, 06:57 PM
dude

Most sport seats fit in many diffrent car's, but if you want theses to fit in your's ; NUMBER-1 PRIORITY check if they have them rails with it, because without it, cause's trouble and you'll have to look for them and purchase and so on, other words most sport seats are made specialy for its own branch.. [ take notice ]

so before purchasing make sure their are rails for them; its all about the support and fittings that will be needed for your sparcos

GOod luck with it - cheers!

phil3842
03-09-2007, 07:21 PM
i found some rails to fit but they are $250 for each seat is there a cheaper way to make them fit into my car

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VISION-SEAT-RAIL-HONDA-CIVIC-EK-EK9-SPARCO-RECARO-BRIDE_W0QQitemZ290155882111QQihZ019QQcategoryZ4380 9QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jimmo
03-09-2007, 07:30 PM
dont think so, normaly they come in its own set

Zdster
03-09-2007, 10:37 PM
dude

Most sport seats fit in many diffrent car's, but if you want theses to fit in your's ; NUMBER-1 PRIORITY check if they have them rails with it, because without it, cause's trouble and you'll have to look for them and purchase and so on, other words most sport seats are made specialy for its own branch.. [ take notice ]

dont think so, normaly they come in its own set

I am sorry, but this is incorrect. Seats dont normally 'come' with rails. You purchase seats and you purchase rails.

The seats will fit in your car but will require either sparco rails or a set of rails made up (and in both cases adr approved).

$250 is a fair price for Sparco rails and you buy the time you were to make up a custom set you wouldnt be left with much change in the difference in price. All of this being said, the current price of the seats is very cheap. Make sure that they have not been in an accident as they could also be structurally unsound.