PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Problem with Front Lights!!! Integra!

Samm928
04-09-2007, 08:53 PM
small lights to turn on is one turn
main road driving lights is two turns
to turn on high beam lights is to pull the stick back

PROBLEM...
i changed my steering wheel today and replaced my oem honda steering wheel. when i turn the notch once its fine its the small ones. when i turn the notch twice its the bloody high beam lights, and when i pull it back to use high beam it cant oviously cause it is on high beam. before i installed the steering wheel it didnt have that problem, i tried reinstalling the oem steering wheel but no change, and that momo steering wheel has been fitted in my integra before.

HELP PLEASE!!! :D

SirEk1
04-09-2007, 08:55 PM
LOL.. thats y u dont DIY! =PP

Samm928
04-09-2007, 09:54 PM
BUMP!! need help!!

FastFwd
06-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Samm928 - i had similar issue with my civic when i did my engine conversion. there are a few cables behind the steering wheel cover with cable clips. theres 2 or 3 and sometimes they are eailsy confused..u might have plugged the wrong one in. or maybe upside down if the clip lets you. the problem lyes there somewhere... backtrack and have a bit of a fiddle...also check all your fuses just in case.

Samm928
06-09-2007, 11:28 PM
fixed it :) costed me $10 !!! yay :) wiring had to be reconnected and different plug was used or something ? anyways it was a cheap fix :) tada boiz :)