PDA

View Full Version : Lovells or King springs??

lil4civ
06-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi looking to lower my car and just found out that TEIN doesn't make spring for the CIVIC EK1 sedan. So now i'm thinking of Lovells or Kings Springs. I've heard lots of things about King springs sagging and too bumpy but this dealer told me there is lifetime warranty on the springs from sagging.
I wants something that i can lower the car about 2" and still be able to have a comfortable ride. Looking to spend under $500 to lower the car. Any ideas or reviews on these 2 springs? or any other recommendations?
I'm happy to buy the springs only and get a friend to install but if somewhere does the whole deal for cheap then that will be fine too.
Anyone have Lovells on their car? is it better then king springs?

06-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Lovells are much better.. :p den kings !!

but then its also depends on the spring rates...

markCivicVti
06-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Yes I'm quite interested in this comparison too. lil4civ are you going to use stock suspension still?

Nepolian
06-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Lovells are much better.. :p den kings !!

but then its also depends on the spring rates...

x2:thumbsup:

See if you can get some Eibach, Spoon or H&R in the traders section. They are heaps better but depends on the budget. $500 isnt gonna cover it.

So go Lovells then.

lil4civ
06-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Yes I'm quite interested in this comparison too. lil4civ are you going to use stock suspension still?

yeah i'm gona stay with my stock suspensions. hopefully it won't be too bad. Are Whitelines the same as Lovells?

philBo
06-09-2007, 04:17 PM
x2:thumbsup:

See if you can get some Eibach, Spoon or H&R in the traders section. They are heaps better but depends on the budget. $500 isnt gonna cover it.

So go Lovells then.

you hear a lot about the awesome quality of eibachs. so give them a try!