PDA

View Full Version : YFIN – Kick him out from being a Moderator or Let a Commodore Owner stay

integra97
12-09-2007, 10:00 PM
To All Honda People here there do you think it is right that a NON HONDA owner moderate you on OzHonda ???????.

Start a revolution and only be moderated by Honda owners. If you think YFIN should be
stopped as a moderator since he is a Commodore Owerner please vote here. This site is for Honda Owners ! Sell your Honda Lose your RIGHTS!!

Thank you!! From a frustrated Honda user that is sick of being told by a non Honda owner what to do....

Nikki
12-09-2007, 10:04 PM
dude.. wdf? ur kidding right?

your an idiot. what exactly does his moderating ability have to do with him owning a honda?

*closed*

Q_ball
12-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Dude, seriously...lay off the drugs!!

Peekay34
12-09-2007, 10:15 PM
All I can say is when I was on a moderator on a Toyota forum I got the boot as soon as I got my Honda....... I supose you have to be nuetral in some way

aaronng
12-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Being a blind fanboy will get you no where. It is Commodore, not Commonwhore. Don't think your play on words is witty. It just makes you look silly.

jooboo
12-09-2007, 10:18 PM
KICK Common Whores OUT !! I say BE gone with him ! Sell your car Loose your Rights !

T-onedc2
12-09-2007, 10:23 PM
lol seriously, it took you that long to figure that out?!
From what I've seen Yfin's a good mod anyway so who cares

datzlr
12-09-2007, 10:24 PM
well it is ozhonda not ozholden LOL

Q_ball
12-09-2007, 10:28 PM
Seriously, some of you need to get your freakn heads screwed back on!!

Ozhonda is community dedicated to Hondas, and its enthusiasts!
At no time has this forum been JUST FOR people who drive Hondas!

You can be an enthusiast/supporter without actually driving one.

shadou
12-09-2007, 10:30 PM
don't see the problem, he owned a Honda, has substantial knowledge on Honda's, contributes to ozhonda forum.

Zdster
12-09-2007, 10:32 PM
don't see the problem, he owned a Honda, has substantial knowledge on Honda's, contributes to ozhonda forum.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

aaronng
12-09-2007, 10:32 PM
And now all the lurkers surface. Looks like people trying to stir up poo.

Owning a Honda doesn't give you the rights to be a mod, so not owning a Honda anymore doesn't mean that he should stop being a mod. Yfin has shown that he is a good and valuable mod to Ozhonda and so he is not forced to step down just because he sold his car.

Closed.

wynode
13-09-2007, 08:01 AM
I've haven't owned a Honda for almost 2 years now.....I wonder what that means? :)

bennjamin
13-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I've haven't owned a Honda for almost 2 years now.....I wonder what that means? :)

Ozhonda will be in shock and awe when they realise the Admin doesnt own a honda , and isnt really asian !

yfin
13-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Reopened to say...

Members like this make me wonder why anyone would want to be a moderator. Move threads, make sure people stick to the rules. For what benefit to me except for trying to help the Honda community?

And for the record four simple facts:
I do not own a Commodore - it is a company provided car owned by my employer;
I actually own a Honda Civic;
I miss my Accord Euro; and
Ozhonda members are generally good people but we have a lot of childish people here which is really very dissapointing.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/yfin/IMG_3892.jpg

kraiye
13-09-2007, 06:07 PM
:thumbsup:
Honda owner or not, anyone who voluntarily gives up there time for the good of the community should be allowed to do so. trying to deny them that is just ridiculous!

SiReal
13-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Great post Integra97 - especially coming from a non contributor of Ozhonda. I'm sure you will be remembered from here on as a fool by all who have seen this thread.

yfin has made many helpful posts. Just look up the DIY section, look in the Accord section.

Think before you post. Use your brains next time o childish one.

BlitZ
13-09-2007, 07:05 PM

mean u a pansy la;)

once an owner always an owner..

u hardy post too these days

J-TODA
13-09-2007, 07:25 PM

HAHAHHA means KICKED!!! LMAO!!....

+ banned for life =]

haha narh... serzly yfin is a great mod... and esp from personal experience for the euro section ...has helped alot in maintaining the section... and providing relevant info...

who cares if he drive a holden...dosnet mean that his experience or knowledge of hondas is lost.....unless of course his gettin old..losing memory...

=]

votek
13-09-2007, 07:36 PM
but he still owns a honda.. so whats the big deal?!

EuroAccord13
13-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Let's all ban Wyn since he doesn't own a Honda! Kick him to the Nissan boys..! :D

What a pointless thread only waiting for Mr. Threadstarter here to cop it all...

SiReal
13-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Mr. Threadstarter probably realised hes made an absolute ass of himself. He's basically become the laughing stock of Ozhonda. Krogoth, u have some very valid points. He is a nobody and as such, nobody will take him seriously. I think its a good time for him to leave Ozhonda permanently and let the helpful members remain helpful and friendly.

edit: Its also time he grew up into the real world.

EuroDude
13-09-2007, 08:05 PM
omgwtfbbq.

yfin has greatly contributed to these forums and is a dayam good moderator, and way more knowledgable about honda's than most members here.

I dont understand why so many honda drivers dislike commodore drivers so much, but thats how it is, so I can see how having a commodore as an Avatar may disturb some people. At least its a VE :)

Wyn sold his EG?

krogoth
13-09-2007, 08:14 PM
i love the new ve ss

oh no, now i cant be a part of ozhonda

i also love r33z, and i love gtrz

and i love xr6Tz and VL

oh nooooooooooo

SiReal
13-09-2007, 08:16 PM
I love Mercedes Benz - I love having an open mind :thumbsup:

chunky
13-09-2007, 08:20 PM
right....

thats like saying ur an idiot

peace out

yfin
13-09-2007, 08:22 PM
From a frustrated Honda user that is sick of being told by a non Honda owner what to do....

Can you give an example of this? - I have never heard of you let alone moderated something you have written. Never contacted you either.

You better come up with something I have done to you otherwise people will really think you are a fruit loop.

Bring it on - tell everyone what I have apparently been "telling you to do" that it has made you frustrated and sick of it. Or are you just venting because some SS Commodore bogan spanked you at the traffic lights in your Integra? Not all Commodore drivers are the same you know.

bennjamin
13-09-2007, 09:23 PM
ok then. Thanks guys for the patriotic input.

Closed again.