PDA

View Full Version : Webber 2 Williams

Dylan
29-07-2004, 10:34 PM
well after months of everyone knowing it was a done deal, mark webber, the BMW WilliamsF1 team, and Jag Rac have come out and confimed it.

thats the easy part out of the way, now i wonder who will be the second driver on the grid with M Power?

Toby
30-07-2004, 01:24 AM
Hopefully he will win some races now that he is with a better team :D looking forward to finding out who the second driver is.

daboss
30-07-2004, 11:10 AM
hey will just blow up the engines in williams now.. :(

Dylan
30-07-2004, 05:39 PM
the williams has been very reliable this year, compared to the old days of 2001 when you came home from a grand prix smelling like BMW engine smoke.

Marz
06-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Button signs for Williams too - what a f*cken disgrace.
F*ck you Dave Richards.
You sack JV cos you didn't wanna pay $$$ for a WDC to drive a shit car.
Now you get reliability, you have one decent driver, and one (TS) who is f*ckn useless (just Honda's PIN UP boy), and what do you do, AFTER you say"Button's here for the long haul, we'll win WDC with Honda" - you f*cken sell him back to Williams.

F*ck you and f*ck BAR Honda.

poid
06-08-2004, 01:01 PM
actually, it looks like Williams poached him after BAR didnt execute an option on his contract as soon as they could have, rather than BAR letting him go. Also looks like Button wants to drive for Williams and not BAR.

Savant
06-08-2004, 02:23 PM
i'll drive for honda

bizee_1
06-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Yeah Marz, what poid said.

Besides IMO BAR just need a decent driver. TSato can do better, but he is ranked 9th atm on the drivers table. Besides MWebber & RSchumacher, i don't think there is another driver lower down in the rankings that is 'better'.

Honda prefer to keep Sato, like Williams would like a Brit [or Aussie] to win a WDC. way i see it anyway.

possibly Davidson ???

LUD02C
11-08-2004, 01:45 PM
People start reading F1-live.com/en
Button hasn't been released of his contract yet and Dave Richards isn't letting him go.
Bernie thinks Jenson is going to loose his super licence for breeching his contract.
Button has really fuked this up!

Davidson might be driving for button for the rest of this year, and if the court rules in Dave Richards favor, there will be no Jenson in a BMW until 2006