PDA

View Full Version : Type R Steering Wheel For Ek.

c1v1c96
14-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey guys,

I have recently purchased a CTR Steering wheel with SRS from ebay. Looks and feels awesome, BUT, theres always a but and thats the seller didnt mention that there was something very important missing from this item.

When i got the wheel, i was so happy to fit it on that i dropped everything and fit it on the car, however, down the track i realised that there was something missing and that was the AIRBAG INFLATOR MODULE. Obviously, without this part, the airbag is useless and the SRS light will always be on cos its not plugged in and not working.

I have been trying to get the seller to provide me with this part or refund me a partial of the total cost but he keeps on refusing to do anything since he is from USA :( bastards...

Therefore, i was wondering if anyone here can help me - does anyone have the inflator module for the CTR wheel or the whole CTR wheel complete with SRS cos i paid too much for this and it wasnt even worth that much :(

PLEASE HELP!!!

THANKS.

Zdster
14-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Wrong section mate, but try speaking to one of the forum traders like EG5.

bennjamin
14-09-2007, 02:09 PM
you should of done your research 1st sorry. You wont get back your refund....its the price of looking good :P

thebob
14-09-2007, 03:06 PM
I got a CTR wheel if your interested

c1v1c96
14-09-2007, 03:33 PM
what you mean should've done my research... i asked him every question and made sure that it's the SRS type and he said yes and stated in his auction that it comes complete... what else could i have done :(

Anyways, thebob how much you asking for yours? Is it SRS type and good condition? How much postage to Melbourne since ur based in QLD?

Thanks.

Cvik_ryda
16-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Stupid ebay.

c1v1c96
16-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Yer i reckon man... You always think ebay is your best friend till it kicks you in the balls!!!

C'mon guys, someone must have a cheap one here...

bennjamin
16-09-2007, 08:46 PM
keep that discussion to pm.

Otherwise post a "wanted to buy" in the wanted to buy section.

closed