PDA

View Full Version : Honda Euro Paint peeling on rear bar!

obsessionz
22-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi guys was wondering if anyone could help... Paint peeling on rear bar on my parents honda euro... has this happened to anyone? its an 05 model still under warranty .. What can we do those honda cover this?

Any help would be great thanks..

aaronng
22-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Looks like it has been resprayed. Get your dealer to cover it if you bought it new and you have never resprayed the bumper before.

obsessionz
22-09-2007, 12:25 PM
yeh car was purcahsed brand new will dealer fix this under warranty car has never been in an accident ...

aaronng
22-09-2007, 12:37 PM
yeh car was purcahsed brand new will dealer fix this under warranty car has never been in an accident ...

Yes if it has been resprayed by them (accidents do happen during shipping and unloading at the docks), or the paint has never been resprayed ever but is still peeling (factory defect)

Entity
23-09-2007, 07:41 PM
yeah man the paint has like a 6 year warranty

get them to fix it.

tim-e
26-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Yes if it has been resprayed by them (accidents do happen during shipping and unloading at the docks), or the paint has never been resprayed ever but is still peeling (factory defect)Some insane proportion of cars are damaged in transit and are repaired before they ever hit the road. It's an entire sub-industry. :(

minircc
04-10-2007, 09:20 PM
yeah, i got a new car a while ago and found out the hard way.. so i didn't bother with the euro and got a used one instead. saved a packet from it too!