PDA

View Full Version : itr flywheel in b16a, opinions from users please

vinnY
23-09-2007, 03:39 AM
anyone used an itr flywheel in a b16a?
i'd just like some opinions from people who have done this and hows it compared to the stock flywheel, mini review maybe?

bennjamin
23-09-2007, 01:42 PM
minimal response increase.

Best to leave it stock , or spend up and get an actual lightweight flywheel ( TODA / exedy etc)

czy_sol87
23-09-2007, 01:57 PM
minimal response increase.

Best to leave it stock , or spend up and get an actual lightweight flywheel ( TODA / exedy etc)

aggreed why spend money to take out the gb then use stock items, might as well save ur money and get aftermarket
i've got spoon ultralight flywheel and i can definately notice the difference with it compared to stock

Limbo
23-09-2007, 08:25 PM
i got one. I found it pretty good. I only paid like $100 for the flywheel and had it installed with a new clutch. For the price it was great.
It certainly revs up abit better, but its hard to tell if it did that much cos i got a organic clutch also.

But for the price and its still pretty much like stock drive.
I've heard the lighter aftermarket flywheels are a pain to drive around

Encor3
24-09-2007, 10:39 AM
i got one. I found it pretty good. I only paid like $100 for the flywheel and had it installed with a new clutch. For the price it was great.
It certainly revs up abit better, but its hard to tell if it did that much cos i got a organic clutch also.

But for the price and its still pretty much like stock drive.
I've heard the lighter aftermarket flywheels are a pain to drive around

I got excedy stage 1 organic kit + lightweight flywheel.
I personally dont find it that hard to drive, yes it will be different to stock, but I highly recommend getting a lighter flywheel.

czy_sol87
24-09-2007, 05:32 PM
yep i dont think it that much harder to drive, its a bit of a c**t when a/c is on, but other than that there are no real downsides to having one imo

fatboyz39
24-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Just Do It.....

blabla
24-09-2007, 06:09 PM
i have both type r clutch and flywheel

ekhybrid
24-09-2007, 06:51 PM
i have both type r clutch and flywheel

yeap well done:rolleyes: