PDA

View Full Version : wind blade

connorling
30-09-2007, 04:45 PM
hi, does anyone has the same problem with my slow, "problemed" civic where the wind blade does not work in INT, I and II, only work on the fastest option, and if i turn it off while the blade is up, it stops right where it is, like it stop when the blades are up, or half way in the middle of the windscreen, and the fastest mode is quite slow, like in mode II, so does anyone know why?:confused:

bennjamin
30-09-2007, 07:41 PM
try changing your actual windshield wipers - old ones have more resistance and harder for the motor to turn. New blades will be smooth and glide across ur windshield

connorling
01-10-2007, 03:16 PM
i got a new one, but yet no changes has made

Zdster
01-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Wow, not one full stop in that whole post!

blk_shadow
01-10-2007, 04:51 PM
hi, does anyone has the same problem with my slow, "problemed" civic where the wind blade does not work in INT, I and II, only work on the fastest option, and if i turn it off while the blade is up, it stops right where it is, like it stop when the blades are up, or half way in the middle of the windscreen, and the fastest mode is quite slow, like in mode II, so does anyone know why?:confused:

try checking the motor and maybe the linkages as well.

Fo55il
01-10-2007, 11:12 PM
u sure u got d nuts tightened properly ? if they loose it dun work properly

Borg
02-10-2007, 11:30 AM
It may seem obvious but is your windscreen clean?

One of my old cars used to get a film over the windsceen that was nearly invisible, but would stop the wipers from working properly. It turned out that the windscreen wash solution was contaminated, and once it was replaced the wipers were as good as new.

Has the windscreen been replaced? If so maybe it wasn't aligned properly.

connorling
03-10-2007, 11:09 AM
i think it is more to do with the motor, where is the motor, might as well just go to a wrecker n get one

connorling
31-10-2007, 05:00 AM
anyone got hints on it?

blk_shadow
31-10-2007, 07:00 AM
so, have you checked the motor?