PDA

View Full Version : is this WORTH doing!

thescotty
02-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Is it worth putting aan 'xforce' cannon exhaust that i bought from the wrecker that bolts onto a crx (but can be moded for 50 bucks) on to my 1993 integra LS??? any suggestions...Plus how loud will it be cause i dont want something rediculously loud!!
cheers guys

If not any suggestions????

(Changed due to some dude correcting my spelling :P)

xtat1k
02-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Basically, its not the matter of if its worth it or not, but i think if you like loud then go for it. i mean, its not costing you much, if you dont like it change back. couldnt be anymore simple but IMO i dont like canons. =)

thescotty
02-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Basically, its not the matter of if its worth it or not, but i think if you like loud then go for it. i mean, its not costing you much, if you dont like it change back. couldnt be anymore simple but IMO i dont like canons. =)
mmm fair enough...just wanted a nice note nothing to loud...ive measured it and its 4" apparently unless im retarded and im thinken maybe that will be fairly loud???

doonbar
02-10-2007, 06:21 PM
so this is just a muffler right? if you dont want it too loud, you could save your money and get a catback exhaust done, looks like stock but the piping is larger and you can get them to put on a tip of your choice...just another option :)

aimre
02-10-2007, 09:33 PM
ummm saving money would just be sticking the cannon on.

No it wont be too loud if u leave the rest stock

Samm928
03-10-2007, 10:29 AM
wont be loud, but you'll be defected for a St*pid cannon exhaust if your car is perfectly normal.. to me 4" cannon on a little crx is abit too much...i got a KNR exhaust 2.5" that has a fairly nice note that im buying off a mate for $35.. he orginally wanted to sell it for $70 so if you look around you can find one around $60-70's. if you want something that will sound good like some VTak stuff then go for the X-force twin loops down in RaceNation.

ACTI0NMAN-1
03-10-2007, 10:37 AM
with a cannon its going to drone like ****. passengers will hate you.
been there done that.

xtat1k
03-10-2007, 01:47 PM
thats why i personally dont like cannons and went for the twinloop. makes me sleepy on highways drone 24/7. twinloop ftw !

sssturbo
03-10-2007, 02:54 PM
man i have seen an intergra with just a cannon a while back, it sounds so shit imo, sound like a high pitch fart.

xedent
04-10-2007, 08:07 AM
I had a canon on my civic coupe, i took it off and put stock muffler on because i bought the car with the canon, i miss the canon now lol its so quite without it. I say give it a try i bet you will love it !