PDA

View Full Version : dunno if i should keep my DC2R

rcdc.2
03-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Hey guys, I recently want to change cars as i feel that my dc2r is a realli dated car and wanting to change either and DC5R or Evolution

The fact is i enjoy driving my dc2 as it realli feels like a sports car!
As i tested out DC5R, i can feel the comfort but thats abt it!
But i realli dont enjoy the interior of a dc2r!

what do u guys think!

DLO01
03-10-2007, 07:07 AM
DC2R interior rocks! :p

Its human nature to always want more, and want what you don't have.

Be happy with what you have got.

Ultimately its your decision, so do what makes you happy.

hinezz
03-10-2007, 07:13 AM
DC2R interior rocks! :p

Its human nature to always want more, and want what you don't have.

Be happy with what you have got.

Ultimately its your decision, so do what makes you happy.
DC2R are nice.
Keep it and play with it :)
I'd get one 2moro ;)

Zilli
03-10-2007, 07:47 AM
ive thought like you on a number of occasions mate, it is dated in shape and interior and everyhting its about 13 years old now... the problem is theres only a handful of cars i can really think to replace it and they are all over 50K for the standard of vehicle that i want, and i dont want to spend that much money on a car right now...

it still puts a smile on my face whenever i drive it, (once or twice a week) so my choice is to keep it!

DUST
03-10-2007, 09:41 AM
You wanna swap my car for yours?

Kiki
03-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Definatly keep your dc2r....ive thought if selling mine and upgrade but i really dont know what i would get....if your car has been good to you and is in great condition...then keep it...i dont think that there are many well kept dc2r's around anymore:(

Usually if you mod it u get a bit more excited about your car....that might change your mind!!

Chuckz
03-10-2007, 05:54 PM
keep the car! interior nice, exterior nice, everything nice

xedent
04-10-2007, 08:12 AM
How long have u had ur DC2R ? if it a year or close then why not change, you always get board of what ever you have no matter how good it is!

Iwishiwasa Type R
04-10-2007, 12:26 PM
keep it!

Mines a daily driver.. I do about 600kms in it a week... almost every arvo after work I jump into it and wish there was more luxury. But on the route home there is always a twisty section. I drop a gear, grip the wheel and you realise how much fun this car is.

Wash and wax your car this weekend and you will end up falling in love with it again..

In my opinion the only other car that can match in terms of price, performance, looks and practicality is the s15 or dc5r.. even with those I find they arent as communicative with steering and feel. They are more daily friendly but they arent as emotive when driving.