PDA

View Full Version : New member! ? on J's racing 60RS exhaust!

CGPTSX006
07-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Will post pics of my car and mods soon but my question is I am trying to search and find out who has the J's racing 60RS instock but with no luck there is none here in the USA and there is a 8-12 months wait or even more and has to be made. I tried to contact Sumopower in the UK one of the authorizebd distributor of J's racing but they are hard to get a hold of. So here I am in need answers to see if you guys knows of any shop there that have the exhaust instock. Chris F. where did you get the exhuast and how long for the wait. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris_F
07-10-2007, 10:02 AM
I got my exhaust through a company called Topspec in Sydney because they were willing to buy my old Mugen exhaust.

Your best bet would be to talk to JDM concept - they are the official distributor of j's racing in Australia.

I had to weight close to 6 months for my exhaust to be delivered - like you said, they're made to order and there's not much you can do about it.

CGPTSX006
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
I got my exhaust through a company called Topspec in Sydney because they were willing to buy my old Mugen exhaust.

Your best bet would be to talk to JDM concept - they are the official distributor of j's racing in Australia.

I had to weight close to 6 months for my exhaust to be delivered - like you said, they're made to order and there's not much you can do about it.

You know if they have a website for contact info.

tct
07-10-2007, 10:51 AM
just pm them about the exhaust ur afterhttp://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62499