PDA

View Full Version : 2002 EU/ES front conversion

lenz
11-10-2007, 07:40 PM
has anyone done a EU / ES front conversion on their EK just wondering how does it look as i got a complete front end

xqwzit
12-10-2007, 03:49 PM
it fits?

NightRyder
13-10-2007, 09:28 AM
Can I ask why you would do it??..the EU/ES engine is not as great than if you had say an EK4 (with B16A engine). I use to own an EK(4) and imo i'd rather stick with the EK look than the EU/ES. Unless of of course you want to have the EP type look. :)

If you're going with just the look, then I suggest you think about it since the EK look is much better and 'meaner' in a sense than the EU/ES face.
Technically speaking, anything is possible to convert the front end to what you want, though bear in mind the costs and the advantages and disadvantages of converting.
Engine wise, I'd rather keep the existing...unless of course you want to upgrade your existing engine from 1.6L to a 1.7L... :P

Although, it would be interesting to see how this would look on an EK, you could be the first on here to do it! :D

lenz
10-12-2007, 07:45 PM
sorry havent check this post i didnt say engine wise im sayin the looks just like people doing ek front on a eg... but dont mind me i aint gonna do it on my ek anymore to lazy to do it but will do it on a EG...

and also has anyone put the whole dash unit into an ek im thinking putting one converting my whole ek interior into a ES

simonnowis
18-12-2007, 09:13 PM
with those costs you could prob sell ur EK and buy an ES.
ES civics are pretty cheap. i sold mine for $12000few months ago with only 59000km on it.
the ES dash was alot bigger compared to the EK, i guess anything is possible but it will be difficult and pointless in my opinion.
just spend ur money on like a ctr steeringwheel for ur EK and other mods.

lenz
19-12-2007, 10:11 PM
not costing me anything i have spare parts just laying around basicly a whole car accept the shell