PDA

View Full Version : Honda Civic 1995 Gli EG [ automatic ]

lazzyme
13-10-2007, 01:18 AM
hi, i am not sure if i am in the correct section of the forum. sorry in advance if i am in the wrong area.

I hav just purchased a Honda civic EG 1995 Gli, and the car has only done 84,000km's (australia), its been 5 days since i have bought the car and now i recently justt had a problem where there was warning sound and signals of SRS and i cant recall the other 2 ( 3 warning lights ).

The car engine power slowly decreased and as i pulled over to the kerb the engine just died and as i put the gear into Park "P" it was locked in P for sometime where i couldnt put in neutral to push the car and i tried to turn on the car but it wouldnt go on as it seems to have trouble turning on but after a few try turning it on approx just over 1min the car turned on and work as normal, would this be any chance its because of my dash board or electronic problem? as yesterday my cousin installed a deck player where it only turns on if i turn on the cars light for it too work.( i really need to get a professional person to install it ).

If anyone could tell me wats the problem i would be REALLY APPRECIATED, if you could tell me any information in any way as it is my first car would be grateful.

Thank you very much.

Jonald
13-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Well hes gotten the 12v from the wrong place i think....

Dont know if that causes other problems. Does your cousin know how to install Headunits or was he like... yeah i'll do it?