PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for parts for gen5 accord...

viperx
06-08-2004, 11:39 PM
Hi guys, just wonderin whether any of you got any leads on getting any of these parts...

1. JDM headlights or black angel eye headlights... orderin from ebay is just not worth it... half the cost goes into transport
2. front underspoiler (otherwise known as front lip) for the second shape (96-97)

I'm in perth...

cheers

b-defekt
06-08-2004, 11:46 PM
do a search dude.

http://www.carmate.com.au/

smoknhothonda
07-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Man because the accord isnt as popular as a civic, wrx etc in the aftermarket industry here, no1 really stocks that much gear for our accords...

Importing from the USA costs a motza sure, but thats the price of individuality dude :roll:

check out www.nopi.com

viperx
07-08-2004, 02:22 PM
do a search dude.

http://www.carmate.com.au/

Carmate doesn't do a front lip for the second shape of gen5. Neither does any of the other australian bodykit shops that I have asked...

I'm only looking at spending <$250 for the headlights... looks like getting second hand projectors from japan is the way to go then

dundas
07-08-2004, 07:49 PM
if u really want da headlights ebay man.. cost you about 300 all up matey..

ekslut
09-08-2004, 08:34 AM
Try motorware, I know they have the front lights and they might have a lip or something too. Their phone is: (03) 9558 1656

vtecinaccord
09-08-2004, 09:24 AM
DUDE i have after market projector headlights for accord and side markers to suit i wanna sell them.... they are in MINT condition if you wanna seee what they look like go to my website below, that should give you a good idea. or email me and i can send you some more pics of them....

make a good offer the lights and side markers cost me about 600 new.

Thanks

viperx
10-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Hey mate.

Can't really see them that well, could u please email me some bigger pictures of the lights up close... so i can see the pattern of the lights as well... also, been lookin at ebay, i can get one piece projectors for around AUD$270 delivered (new)... so i dunno whether it will be worth it to sell them cuz i will want them for around $200 (delivered) since they're used...

My email is viper_ximat@yahoo.com if you're still interested

razaman
10-08-2004, 08:13 AM
I've read on alot of US accord forums that many people really don't like the output of the ebay projectors.

FYI

Raz

vtecinaccord
10-08-2004, 09:24 AM
The projectors do work fine if you adjust the correctly and put decent bulbs in, however alot of those projectors that you do get are shit. My projectors came from www.ozeparts.com.au

viperx
10-08-2004, 05:43 PM
hmm looked at the back of the light on the pic up at the ozeparts... looks like a pain to connect up... also heard its difficult to take the front bumper off to fit the lights... i'm goin to japan at the end of the year for 2 months... might look for a set of CD-6 jdm lights... i'm just thinkin there won't be all these problems with not enuff light output and stuff... wat does everyone think....