PDA

View Full Version : Alarm / HID for Civic 07

drunkntigr
19-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Just got my Civic a few days ago, wondering how much a set of decent rims and HIDs (decent quality) will cost me?

Also any recommended alarms for the Civic, I asked Honda before I bought it and they had no idea, they didn't even recommend their own one as they didn't have one and just got a third party to do it.

cracker
19-10-2007, 11:03 PM
i bought HID's from a guy of ozhonda for 190 bucks includin postage and handlin and it was 8000k

TJsol
19-10-2007, 11:24 PM
hey bro..

jst shop arnd 4 HID.. OH has a few 4 sale, not sure if in your price range.

4 alarm system it jst really dependz on wat u wnt!! i have the mongoose m60. Its cheap n does the job 4 protecting my car, also good things about the mongoose alarms u can also add on extra features. (anti-jack, motion sense, etc) but again jst shop arnd.. not sure wat area u in but go to places tht sell sound systems/alarm systems.

drunkntigr
19-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Northern Suburbs Melbourne.

I've had a bad experience with my 323 where the alarm just crapped itself and the motion sensor just stopped working.

applio
21-10-2007, 07:44 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77028
here my civic with HID.

the alam system with upgrade on the factory key remove, cost me around $350.00

drunkntigr
23-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Yeah I saw a Civic today with an alarm installed, not sure whether it was honda OEM, thes strange thing was, the bright blinking LED was right above the digital speedo, so I'm assuming it's Honda OEM?

Did you get yours done by Honda when you got your car or?

What does your alarm come with?